GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Leftist Ben Garrison?

Looks like they seized Gaetz Iphone

Edit: apparently they seized it during the winter, so they have had it for awhile.

Doesn’t all this leaking with no charges make charges less likely? If the DOJ was going to charge him they’d just charge him without leaking.

1 Like

Yeah my guess is as of right now they aren’t going with charges, so people are leaking to try and put public pressure on the DOJ to do the charges.

Although it sounds like a lot of stuff was common knowledge if that guy who wanted 25M knew awhile ago, so maybe all this leaking isn’t actually anyone on the investigation.

1 Like

I think the leaking is from the tax collector guy and witnesses who have been interviewed.

Yeah this isn’t coming from the investigation

Gaetz’s cellphone was seized when federal agents executed a search warrant, Politico reported Tuesday, citing interviews with three people who were told of the matter by the congressman, who changed his phone number late last year. His former girlfriend’s phone was also reportedly seized.

1 Like

I’m hoping that with the length of time this has been that it means the net is wide for a barrel full of deplorables.

Is it A CRIME to want your wife to die because a pregnancy went wrong!?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/ashli-babbitt-capitol-police-shooting/2021/04/14/452fb414-666a-11eb-886d-5264d4ceb46d_story.html

“Nothing will stop us. . . . they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours. . . . dark to light!” Babbitt tweeted the day before she died.

lmao

5 Likes

I wonder what percentage of these lunatics were on drugs of hammered drunk.

I’d say they were dead sober. When you reach that level of crazy, it’s like you’re on a mission from god or something. She really thought she was doing gods will or some shit.

2 Likes

As someone who was around a similar lunatic group radically protesting abortion clinics as a child the sobriety percentage seemed like 100%. That group shot and killed abortion doctors and bombed abortion clinics. Like Stim said they thought they were on a mission from God. My own parents who saw and see themselves as law abiding citizens thought the mission transcended the law and to this day defend going to jail for it. They weren’t involved in violence but they were blocking entrances to the clinic in Wichita. The Trump insurrectionists seem very similar to me.

4 Likes

They were high on Trump.

2 Likes

I don’t see how Desantis has authority to do jack shit to the cruiselines. They’re all flagged in foreign countries, and the ports are not under his control, that’s a federal and maritime law thing. I guess maybe becuase some of the corporations are headquartered in Miami? But still doubtful anything he does has legal authority.

1 Like

it’s virtue signaling

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1382354105805516802?s=21

7 Likes

lol at Ruper calling anyone out for missing satire, he’s had a few doozies.

2 Likes

Are we going to get some Fox news report on this where at the end they mention she “claims” it was satire?

I don’t see how some alleged issue with Rupar is relevant. Even if the tweet were from Greenwald, it’s accurate and newsworthy.

1 Like

“Supposed satire”, IMO.