GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Not sure how serious you’re being but KS legal limit is 0.08 so more than twice that would be like 0.18 or something which is pretty seriously drunk. I once called an ambulance for someone who had drunk too much and at hospital they tested at 0.198.

1 Like

Strongly worded statement imo.

How does this rate:

VBeNQ5mR_400x400

That’s the best he can do. Some people are just cursed with the cone head

Hat?

2 Likes

Are you in an accident?

The understanding is there may be migitating circumstances with regards to the accident. Which is why tickets aren’t issued without a witness.

That’s twice in one day I’ve felt attacked in this thread. ok not really but come on

Why they don’t any more is the real question here.

11 Likes

About 10 years ago, the head of molecular biology was taking to our company

“We can do this, we have a lot of great people and engineers, too”

Brought the room down. The pause was innocent as it occurred to him that he hadn’t included the engineers when he said “people”

(In his mind he thought he said scientists and didn’t want the engineers to fell left out. Of course this is silly as engineers don’t have feelings).

7 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/status/1380918609258680323

23 Likes

Sometimes the jokes write themselves:

1 Like

retinal detachment sucks

Crenshaw is an asshole. Listening to him on Rogan solidified that for me.

Also stopped listening to Rogan. What a terrible life leak.

8 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/Goodtweet_man/status/1380929883245748225

Isnt Uhlfelder the guy who dressed up as the Grim Reaper? I think he’s leveling.

2 Likes

haha ouch. There have been plenty of times I wished it was true.

A long time ago there was a guy I worked construction with who only had one eye. He was also a boxer but wasn’t allowed to. Wanted to sue to be able to fight. That was before jlaw gifs.

One huge difference is that Bezos clearly started working out at some point between 1998 and 2017

Is it me, or is it weird that he is getting this done at a VA hospital. I’m sure some of them provide decent or even good care, but I figure he ought to have more reliable options than that.