GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Although 1998 Bezos is totally presentable. Just a regular balding guy.

I guess Jack Dorsey is the tech billionaire with the best hair. Even in his recent hobo stage he still looks pretty good.

Good hair tech billionaire honorable mention:

7 Likes

That’s fine for the guys who look disheveled. Zuck’s hair looks like it gets cut 3 times a day by laser guided nanobots.

17 Likes

That guy fucks though

2 Likes

13 Likes

Assume that a) he is most comfortable with short hair and b) he doesn’t want to shave his head. What haircut should he get?

He should hire a professional haircut person to give him a good haircut.

1 Like

GOP Insanity - Billionaire Hot or Not

18 Likes

He should take 1/10,000 the of his net worth ($11m) hire 20 professionals for $500,000 each, get them all in a room and say “I’d quite like to not look like a cross between the lego man and accountantbot version 0.79. What can you do?”

2 Likes

That’s his wife giving him a haircut in the picture you posted, so maybe she wants it that way and he acquiesces.

I’ve always assumed Nate’s look is a deliberate affectation.

1 Like

z1

z2

z3

6 Likes

would bang 1,3,2

4 Likes

Speaking of billionaires and their haircuts, I’ve read that some are so busy each minute of their day is planned out like 6 months in advance. That’s why some of them like that dude on Shark Tank wear the same outfit every day. They don’t have the time to figure out what to wear because they are so busy.

Anyway, FUCK that. I’d shoot myself if every minute of my life was planned out months in advance.

2 Likes

They’re just narcissists

2 Likes

clicked on this and was very disappointed by what he called the officer

3 Likes

bump,

has anyone done this with “fancy” tonic water? fever tree is like $5 for 4 tiny bottles (8 oz?) while store-brand kroger stuff is $2.69 for six 12-oz cans. I think I can afford the “good” stuff but hate wasting money.

I don’t often drink V&T or G&T, so in practice these would normally be for guests, and I guess at some point in the near future I will be having guests again, so I’ll probably just keep the fancy stuff anyway.

But if you plan to kill yourself every minute of your life is planned out?

5 Likes

My wife informs me it is possible and in fact common on Venmo for people to request money repeatedly from the same person to out them as a deadbeat

About 20 years ago I won a $20 bet with a friend and he paid me with a cheque that said “thanks for the blow job” on it.

15 Likes