GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

https://twitter.com/EricKleefeld/status/1525188045728886784?s=20&t=mn8cEv_1QMh56lUWm6FMRA

Not a random state legislator - #3 Republican in the House

Wow. The pony police are really falling down on the job.

6 Likes

I mean I’m fine with not sending any formula to the detention centers. Just release all the babies and their parents.

But I’m guessing Republicans don’t want that.

If it’s someone who grifts pedophiles that sounds like a good thing, just saying.

2 Likes

7 Likes

One of them could propose grinding up immigrant babies to feed to real American (white) babies and the outrage won’t be all that much. My money is on on Boebert.

https://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/1525284161296162821?s=20&t=BT2mPW6BF21jsrcxfueQXQ

Yeah, fuck that state thats doing a lot of shit right. We should only give money to the states that are an absolute drain on our country in every way.

California: “Alright see ya, we will take our 5th largest global economy and 15% of your country’s economy and fuck right off”

1 Like

Based on Mitt’s logic there, we should tax rich people very heavily and give that money to poor people.

11 Likes

Surely someone has tweeted that back at him already.

And yet like clockwork, within 5 minutes of first seeing her the next time she comes to visit, my Mom will ask me if California has gone broke yet.

6 Likes

Jesus, Gorka’s enormous head weirds me out every time. The man is half-ogre or something.

2 Likes

Was it someone here who coined the term “Nazi Hodor” for Gorka?

4 Likes

Here or 2p2, but I def remember that.

Six months for Democratic consultants to scientifically triangulate the sickest of burns in ultraMAGA, 2 days for Republicans to co-opt it as a symbol of pride. Who could have seen that coming?

2 Likes

I just don’t think Dems are capable of the necessary hate to do a good job on messaging. Honestly, this assessment includes people like Bernie and AOC.

There was a running gag we had where people posted shots of Gorka’s and it’s insane. That man’s head is not right at all.

I think fascism has some sort of baked in skull mutation

1 Like