GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

Trolly is somehow immune to stuff that would send me into a blind rage within seconds.

Trolly you should work for the Daily Show or something watching FoxNews all day.

2 Likes

he must!

I listened to an emo playlist filled with terrible songs I liked from 14-21 on my car ride today. It was great

4 Likes

“Kempo, jujitso, Japanese jujitso, jujitsu, situational street fighting - I train every day about an hour and a half a day”

1)They mispelled Jujitsu. Twice
2)And mentioned it three times
3)And seperated it into Jujitsu and Japanese Jujitsu. But doesn’t call one BJJ,
4)Lol Kempo
5)Lol Street fighting

This dude probably takes some George Dillman touch butt style.

Andrew Wilhoite won a Republican primary in Indiana on Tuesday night after being arrested in the murder of his wife Nikki Wilhoite , who had just finished her last round of chemotherapy.

You might wonder if this was some sort of mercy killing for a terminal patient.

In March, police said the couple had a heated argument that ended with Andrew hitting Nikki in the head “with a blunt object” before dumping her in a creek. Her body was discovered in the early hours of March 26, partially submerged.

WXIN reported that Nikki had filed for divorce a day before her last chemotherapy treatment.

Somtimes God sends imperfect warriors to do his bidding. Who are we to question?

9 Likes

https://gfycat.com/bleakbiodegradableisabellinewheatear

5 Likes

I play a game where I see how long I can stand Hannity before switching him off.

I used to see if I could a stopwatch off at 0.01. Like that?

3 Likes

Indiana!

Your pony’s body was recovered from a creek northwest of Lebanon.

7 Likes

The craziest part of all of this for me is the inability of otherwise very smart people to see that the end game is very very bad for them. Anyone who expresses any reservations at any time is going on the shit list, and that isn’t just going to mean having an idiotic statement about you released from Mar-a-Lago.

Let’s take someone like Steve Schwartzman. An absolutely massive piece of shit, but probably has some line he won’t cross. What exactly does he think will happen when Trump is back in power?

My normie liberal buddy who laughed at me two years ago when I told him Roe was toast has long held a take that the corporations will save us. He pointed out the corporations announcing they’ll pay travel expenses for abortions as new evidence he’s right on that.

I’m like look man, ignoring the indignity of having to ask your boss for the travel funds for an abortion, and ignoring that the GOP will come after that type of arrangement to make it illegal, doesn’t that response kind of give up that the corporations have no other way to fight back? Isn’t that kind of giving up the game that the corporations aren’t going to save us as you predict?

That left him pretty depressed. He’s starting to get it and I had to basically explain that everyone getting it now is getting it too late and we’re already fucked.

Anyway, I’m sure the billionaires have similar delusions and they’ll be the last to have them shattered.

1 Like

Billionaires aren’t a homogenous group. Some of them are True Believers that think they are are billionaires because they are Natural Great Men and that no matter what the situation, their Natural Greatness will prevail and they will be powerful and successful. There are lots of these people, especially among the generational wealth class.

A lot of other billionaires (and millionaires) can jet off to another country any time they want. All rich people live in bubbles, but some are more savvy than others. I think that a lot of them are savvy enough to just go to Paris or London and live there. Many of them have probably already laid the groundwork for this by storing money outside the US.

Sort of eye opening to see Hannity as a true believer in some of this right wing nuttery and not just a 1% grifter. I guess this puts him more in a class with that st. Louis gun brandishing couple. While there’s nothing wrong with learning self defense as a hobby the idea that it has any likely chance of being used or being useful if necessary is hilarious, and conservatives get off on this a bit too much. Might as well just learn the Sacha Baron Cohen method of pulling down your pants and shouting the n word.

On the other hand if he does ever find himself in that situation, I’m rooting for him to try to disarm the bad guy instead of just handing over his wallet.

1 Like

Fucking corporate travel expenses for abortions as if your typical pregnant 16-year old is going to be able to put in an HR request to fly to California or some shit.

6 Likes

Only problem with this, the assailant would still have to get through his security detail.

7 Likes

This is definitely a long term goal. A huge part of the home schooling movement is right wing. At least in my experience.

https://twitter.com/AGEricSchmitt/status/1522298313311096833

start date of alleged incident

October 2020