GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

9 Likes

I suppose an “Out of Character GOP Wins” thread would consist of this one post only, so putting it here works fine

1 Like

2 Likes

Over/under on 24 hours from when he sent this he also sent a private text to someone saying Chauvin is a monster who should rot in jail.

Apparently “all celebrities are trans” is a new derper thing.

“I finally got a husband with an open mind.” One who will believe every psychopath theory I throw at him.

I have no idea what that movie is or who those people are, but I’m assuming neither is trans. Do I have that part right?

I doubt he sends that. I think he’s actually on Chauvin’s side on this one. Let’s not forget what a massive piece of shit Carlson is.

He is a huge fraud though. We know it from the voting machine case where he is railing for trump and at the time texting everyone what a lunatic he is.

1 Like

Yes, he is definitely a fraud. But on this issue I don’t there is going to be any inconsistency between his personal thoughts and his public statements.

Yes that’s Glen Powell and Sydney Sweeney.

If lusting after Sydney Sweeney is wrong, I don’t want to be right

2 Likes

Did you watch Euphoria? Makes lusting after her feel very wrong.

Nah I was introduced to her on White Lotus

How old was she supposed to be on that? 19?

High school I think, maybe my memory is off though

• Sydney Sweeney as Olivia Mossbacher,[11]Nicole and Mark’s sardonic, edgy daughter who is a college sophomore

So, 19?

I think she was in college on White Lotus. High school on Euphoria, and extremely damaged.

I tried to watch the thing where she played Reality Winner, it was like experimental theater. No bueno.

Somewhere between 17 and 19.