GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

Pierre Delecto? Not sure if I forgot the story on that or if I just never heard it at all.

1 Like

Romney’s secret Twitter account.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I guess I’ll put that in the forgot column.

I don’t believe you

Great system we have. He should have no direct control over the money and everything should go through a receiver type arrangement and a forensic accountant.

Like he should need permission to go to the grocery store.

3 Likes

Yep.

“Mr. Jones, here are your allotted calories for the day, you may spend no mpre than $1 per 100 calories. All other monies will go to the families until fully paid. Also, any homes beside your primary must be immediately sold, or any revenue you gain from them must immediatrly go the families.”

Thats it, what he did amounted to no less than torture. If he had done it physically he would be behind bars for decades. Make his ability to spend money be equal to those who are in prison.

2 Likes
9 Likes

This is a joke right?

1 Like

He has higher office aspirations afaik, as well as a known populist streak.

This credit card rate stuff is all over Hannity radio commercials now, too. Not sure what kick they’re on. Probably some kind of front.

Yeah, 18% really gives the working class a chance.

1 Like

can’t be bottom vorp when the other one from that state is a republican

It really depends on if you think replacement level is Jared Golden or someone else.

4 Likes

It’s better than the 39% they jack it up to when they arbitrarily decide your credit rating is no good anymore. This even if you’ve never missed a payment, and all you do is rack up a big balance, using the checks they keep sending you every month to pay off some other debt. It’s such a racket.

1 Like

As soon as you turn the state, any state, over to them, they do this blatantly corrupt shit and then dare you to do anything about it (you can’t, because they have a supermajority so fuck you there’s not another census until 2030). Puddin Fingers Ron did the same thing in Florida:

They look just adorable

That has to lock up Trump vp.

2 Likes

“one of her rivals for VP leaked this” I doubt it, makes it more likely he picks her if anything