GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

Calling straight bullshit on the Romney article. Yet another star struck journalist doing legacy setting pro-bono. For a billionaire scion who as lived his entire life in the highest corridors of US power, he sure is gullible! My favorite part is how he never questioned the idea of US exceptionalism until he got some novelty Rand McNally poster for his Senate office. I guess that Cranbrook/Harvard education isn’t quite what it is cracked up to be. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, Poindexter.

9 Likes

Barry referring to him as “reverse Robin Hood” is perfect

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/boebert-appeared-to-fondle-dates-penis-in-packed-theater-as-she-put-his-hand-on-her-breasts

6 Likes

When you’re famous they let you grab ‘em by the penis

3 Likes

Prurient interests. Nothing to see here.

…I can’t see where to start the clip?

Uhh wtf

1 Like

I’m finding it hard to fathom people on a politics discussion forum had not heard of Angus King.

Eta … ehhh maybe it’s just bc he’s on some committees I have to watch for work. I dunno.

I guess it dose pose to me what I hope is a constructive question: what does it mean to be an engaged citizen?

Being engaged certainly, definitely, doesn’t need to include the “politics” game. I want to make that totally clear.

But in terms of politics, I wonder.

in this country? naming the vice president is better than about half?

being in this forum means you are top tier Gotta be careful not to get too engaged, unless you make money betting off it you’ll drive yourself insane for no good reason.

idk man, envious of those who can tune this crap out that’s for sure

his wife didn’t get a vote but she’s a state senator so she’s a member of the impeachment jury panel? jfc

well at least she had to hear about her husband’s affair

well he seems definitely one of the favorites for a trump AG pick, his kind of guy

He’s not an attention whore like Sinema and Manchin even though his voting record is similar to them.

In the category of least surprising this ever.

1 Like

King didn’t get recognized because the social media outrage machine doesn’t focus on him much. The politicians people focus on doesn’t have much correlation with the ones doing important things.

2 Likes
2 Likes

lmao it claims he’s a democrat, there’s NO chance he’s a democrat and dating her. Like no way.

Maybe he doesn’t pay attention to the outrage machine.

doesn’t matter, he’s presumably actually spent time with her

registered dem perhaps but one in reality nah

and I’m a guy who doesn’t care much for a ladies political views but not a chance on earth I’d go for that and I got nobody.