GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

going to be a bit of a shitshow first if its’ before nov (though I guess the race is close), yes I know the KY legislature made sure that a replacement was a republican instead of the dem gov but he could challenge that for awhile.

Bonus points if he just ignores it and appoints someone the lol’s at their outrage over some shit they’d think of doing

C.Thomas strikes me as the type to stay on the court until he croaks.

Why wouldn’t he? Work a few months and collect all your free trip rewards.

1 Like

My parents had a print of that painting all through my childhood. It’s burned in my brain.

1 Like

What is with the media and this “appeared to freeze” nonsense? I’ve seen that phrasing in several outlets.

He froze. It’s obvious to anyone with eyes. Just write that.

I’m going straight to hell for laughing at seeing “Glitch McConnell” online somewhere

18 Likes

Our trivia team name the night that he froze the first time was “Resting Mitch Face”.

Might push to re-use that again tonight.

25 Likes

Someone suggested “Glitch McConnell” as the name for a new weed strain and I lost it for several minutes.

10 Likes

Unreal Candace Owens

Someone got to her imo.

5 Likes

3 Likes

She must be CIA.

7 Likes

Time for a grift pivot it seems. She started as an online liberal if I remember correctly.

3 Likes

Probably the same doc that cleared NFL players after concussions in the 70s.

6 Likes

eliminate all covid vaccine(!) and mandates

11 Likes

Three for her, one for Putin.

2 Likes

Do we legit think Putin has his hooks in her, or is it just a meme at this point?

She can’t have just arrived at the position through pure idiocy, if you think only an idiot or compromised person would have her position?

I think Russia probably seems to amplify and promote usual idiots who generally come by their idiocy honestly, but there’s a feedback loop where they understand what stuff gets them attention so they dive deeper into the lunacy, with varying degrees of understanding that Russia is in their corner.

6 Likes