GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

Yeah just saw it on IG, can’t figure out how to share from there to here but it’s like he is on another planet and then, like the one before…thousand yard stare.

43% of Democrats think Dianne Feinstein is competent.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

EDIT: I have this backwards. Fuck, it’s even worse. Only 43% of Democrats think Dianne Feinstein is incompetent.

2 Likes

He was asked “what are your thoughts about running for re-election?” So he had to stop and think about it. How’s that for spin?

Fuck it put in a max age requirement for elected office. I had enough faith in voters that they could decide for themselves if someone was spry enough to handle the job but clearly that’s not the case.

5 Likes

1 Like

Every time I see that Norman Rockwell painting it just looks to me the guy standing up is that town’s village Qanon idiot. To me the expression on the guy on the left just says “oh boy, here he goes again.”

4 Likes

the gov is a dem, but yeah that corpse is a lock

amusing as hell they all went after biden’s faculties and instead it’s the biggest republican in the senate

no the faith is that well at least it’s their own fault

5 Likes

Blake Masters for Senate is back.

unfortunately the stamp says forever and her accomplishments were transient because of her insane old-person hubris not retiring at 90 with cancer because she thought she was the only person who could possibly do her job. well, i hope mitch refuses to retire and in doing so tanks all his accomplishments too

8 Likes

She died at 87.

3 Likes

[community notes]

6 Likes

forever

2 Likes

crossed-out-underlined-v0-4feauelvwdua1

5 Likes

Don’t worry, she can take credit for all of the Notorious ACB’s accomplishments for the next 30 odd years so her legacy lives on!

1 Like

well it’s not crossed out on the actual stamp

Unfortunately (unlike RBG), if Mitch croaks, he’ll just be replaced by some other ghoul.

1 Like

wow.

like, what the FUCK are you doing? just holding on to power like it’s the cure for old age?!?

go home and die gracefully, sir. be with family.

nope, gonna do this press conference real quick…

2 Likes

Vic Berger is a bona fide genius.

4 Likes