GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

what the hell is a friendlier nazi germany, the forced camps just not the gassing part?

Thatā€™s because you canā€™t grasp simple concepts

giphy

2 Likes

You donā€™t have to treat everything thatā€™s treatable.

3 Likes

Hopefully he can still make the next baseball practice

Iā€™m a monster.

6 Likes

I learned from the BtB podcast that Puddin Fingers Ron left that softball practice just a few minutes before the shooting started.

2 Likes

Funny how science is suddenly real when it comes in the form of a hurricane forecast.

Or a cancer diagnosis.

3 Likes

1 Like

Thatā€™s fake, right?

This is video of Vivek asking Al Sharpton why he should vote for the candidate with the least political experience. A quick search didnā€™t find Peteā€™s video, but Iā€™m sure itā€™s out there.

https://twitter.com/adhitoons/status/1692585961866289533

LOL. Someone needs to play that tape back for Ramaswamy and get him to answer young Vivekā€™s question.

Hereā€™s Buttigieg asking Gephardt about the importance of young voters and why he was the only candidate skipping a Rock the Vote event.

stay for the twist at the end!

1 Like

McConnellā€™s OS crashed again

2 Likes

Damn came to post, the video is bad

2 Likes

I dislike Mitch McConnell to an intense degree, but in that moment heā€™s an elderly man whose faculties have betrayed him, and it looks like he knows it. Itā€™s terrible.

2 Likes

Diane/Mitch debate? One O2 mask they have to fight over?

3 Likes

Wildest part of the video to me is that the question was about running for reelection in 2026ā€¦ Dā€™s could run this tape on a loop for 3 years and McConnell might still be favored to win that race.

2 Likes