GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

Congressman’s office: the congressman was not drinking

Officer on scene: I was there and saw him drinking

Congressman’s office: the police and EMTs didn’t know who the congressman was

The congressman, handcuffed on the pavement: I’m a US representative of Texas! I’m a retired real admiral! The White House doctor! I’m Ronnie Jackson!!

Officers on the scene: “We don’t fucking care who you are!”

2 Likes

“The congressman later told Terry that in his attempt to care for the patient, he thought it was safe to put a gumball in the patient’s mouth as a way to elevate her blood sugar. But in an exchange included in the report between Terry and White Deer EMS provider Kimberly Thomas, Thomas says that the gum presents a choking hazard to patients having a seizure, and that most gum is sugar free and thus would not address low blood sugar.”

Curious about Jackson’s logic.

3 Likes

Looking forward to release of body cam footage. :popcorn:

1 Like
1 Like

PRO LIFE!

3 Likes

Tipper Gore was right, ban gangsta rap.

3 Likes

That’s much worse than I expected

5 Likes

1 Like

…And people in Trump’s orbit are floating the idea of him being the next attorney general if Trump wins.

Gaetz being AG would be a perfect next scene in this timeline.

Deep, symbolic lyrics.

JFC, conservatives just suck at all forms of creativity and entertainment.

2 Likes

This one is apparently hot right now, awful just awful

This song is at least decent and well performed, if he cut out the pedo lyrics it might even be borderline normal. Lol, haha the second verse just hit, jesus fucking christ.

5 Likes

I just read an article on this song and the best part is

In another video posted to YouTube, Anthony claimed to be “pretty dead center down the aisle on politics,” but then elaborated on the issue of human trafficking, which has often been found at the center of many right-wing conspiracy theories.

“I can’t begin to conceptualize what has to happen to someone in order for them to think that’s OK,” he said. “I think I drew the line on being quiet when I started to see that becoming normalized and I’ll leave that at that.”

2 Likes

See I’m a moderate on human trafficking, I think it should be done in a sustainable way, with appropriate regulation.

15 Likes

They call him “Milkman”. He seems conflicted about calling his workers dummies and slapping them around. As for not paying them, well he has his reasons.

1 Like

This is the crazy thing about human trafficking. It’s super common in the agriculture world and super rare in the sex work world but reading the news you would think it’s the opposite.

I didn’t think the leopard would eat my face

https://x.com/reneeygraham/status/1691064355343732737?s=46

13 Likes

Had a long post and deleted it. Hearing for new congressional Alabama map today in Birmingham just finished.

Gop basically ignored Supreme Court and drew only 1 black district and gov signed it. They want to wind it all the way through court again of course to delay.
They argued that Baldwin and mobile county can’t be split into two districts cuz they are one community and share a newspaper but all the other city areas like that are split up, weirdly that makes it really hard to draw two black districts, clown shoes shit.
Judge doesn’t seem to buy it

2 Likes