GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

HOLY COW! Here’s Ken Paxton’s wife:

The fun starts around 2:10

Her sense of humor is downright Muskian.

I think Paxton was trying to prevent being impeached behind the scenes and threatening the speaker. Speaker called his bluff.

1 Like

Yeah this, he was under a months long invistigation by the house, per Bloomberg, for using state money to try and settle complaints from his staff for who knows what.

I think they just didn’t like him so he is getting got.

I assume he immediately gets replace by a horrible Republican, which is usually a prerequisite for getting held accountable, otherwise you can get away with whatever you want (see: George Santos)

The $3M Paxton settlement arises out of him firing four conservative whistleblowers who worked for him, so that seems to have gotten the ball rolling.

1 Like

yeah. a friend that is cog in the machine there said that Paxton tried to force the state/house to eat that 3.3 million dollar settlement for him, which really started the downfall. then when he tried to strong arm them into his defense they all turned.

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1663173576134893571?s=46&t=RKQIqRrKzVps835SSEmebA

12 Likes

Chances the new fund gets grifted from the mom too? O/U 50%?

1 Like

It’s also entirely possible the first funds were never grifted, but by pretending they were, they are trying to double grift.

6 Likes

Grifter inception

8 Likes

I did hear the DOJ is going after the GoFundMes of the insurrectionists they convict, particularly legal defense funds for those with a government paid defense. Fines are a normal part of federal convictions.

1 Like

Its grifters all the way down.

1 Like

It really is Handmaid’s Tale

1 Like

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1663943501719977985?s=46&t=RKQIqRrKzVps835SSEmebA

1 Like

So all we need is four sane Republicans to keep from crashing the economy? Ah well, nevertheless.

3 Likes

Does anyone here put their mouth that way on a bottle? So insane to make a seal around it, never mind the fellatio aesthetic

1 Like

Dude was already starting to look like hell in 2003.

Did he ever look “good”?

1 Like

154de3cdd977e4289bb790310a872183

3 Likes