GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

I think I did that a few times with my wide-ass FJ Cruiser, just to see if it would alter his behavior. But he never stopped. I started to question if he was even doing it on purpose.

This is a slam-dunk civil rights violation as well as an obvious criminal charge against the cop who physically moved her out of the bathroom. Justice will be served in short order! @SweetSummerChild

7 Likes

Someone in twitter is saying it’s from 2015. No idea if that’s true.

Oh man, what fascistic hellhole country did this happen in?

This is a close up of the stickers on his car

He left last night and the owner of the whits camry is a Vietnamese man with a very lovely Vietnamese family. Two young children. The oldest boy goes to school with my son but is one year younger. I think he parks in the spot next to his handicapped spot when it is open to prevent him from taking up both spots. It’s an interesting Vietnam vet-vVietnamess family interplay. The war continues?

6 Likes

The vehicle on his other side looks weird. Not sure I’ve seen one of those, whatever it is.

Looks like a Scion

2 Likes

Put some Biden bumper stickers on his car. Just do it at night so you won’t get caught.

Disgusting doesn’t begin to describe it

yeah toyota scion xb first gen. they were cool little city cars. surprisingly big inside. i had the more rounded less box 2.5/3rd generation(2014) one for awhile. im 6’5" and i was totally comfortable in it.

1 Like

Thanks. Not sure I’ve ever seen one. It’s remarkably short and boxy. Certainly seems designed to maximize interior space.

2 Likes

Trump Doral event: Vaccinations creates autism, which creates transgender

2 Likes

An alternative and probably superior title would be Typical Median Trump Supporters Interviewed.

2 Likes

far into the interior of poisonous miasmas

The great Texas doctor brain drain

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2023/05/22/dell-childrens-medical-center-clinic-austin-doctors-gender-affirming-care/70238008007/?gnt-cfr=1

Also wtf is Ken Paxton not in jail???

1 Like

Under indictment for 8 years

LOL LAW

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1660677910959730688?t=nxuFObvRRrAiDUpinSyV2Q&s=19

3 Likes