GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

I like being able to say “better dead than red”.

1 Like

wat

GREEEEEAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR

8 Likes

You have to admit that “let’s fake an attack on Nancy Pelosi’s husband because voters will be very concerned about that and will vote in record numbers” is exactly the kind of hopeless plan the eDems would come up with if they were going to do a false flag.

17 Likes

https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-professor-erupts-christian-white-men-pbs-they-will-cause-civil-war

Let’s check the comments shall we?

2 Likes

Same lady who tweeted the chart showing the time history of rwnj terrorism posted above.

The real story here is that there’s some sad sap at Fox News who’s whole job is to monitor PBS all day in case they say something that will get Boomer grandpa panties into an uproar. Guy spends his whole day dreaming of getting promoted to being the guy who watches MSNBC all day to find something Republicans can get mad about.

1 Like

11 Likes

TIL it’s not fermenting. The word even makes sense!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1587996066556805122?t=0KuYfa1tYSLSy-48WEjMdg&s=19

Not for political reasons, just really stupid ones.

My boss (non-native English speaker) says “touch basis” instead of “touch base”. Apparently no one has ever had the nerve to tell her.

I almost told her the first time I realized what she was saying. But now it’s years later and way too late.

1 Like

Even doing so won’t always work - My mother still says ‘Thanks God’ instead of ‘Thank God’ lol. Don’t have the heart to correct her anymore.

1 Like
3 Likes

you gotta touch all the bases tho

2 Likes

I only know she’s saying “touch basis” and not “touch bases” because I’ve seen it in an email.

32 minutes…yep.

most dumb businessspeak idioms don’t bother me but “touch base” is fucking tilting as hell

anyway at least your boss has a reason to not understand it, if you don’t have USA#1 cultural baseball indoctrination it doesn’t make any sense and it’s just word salad anyway.

Touch basis actually makes more sense than touch base, where the F is the out?

1 Like

I think we should all just switch to saying Tuff Bass.

“Circle back”
“Take that offline”

FUFUFUFU