GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

The situation also seems kind of odd as described because it makes it sound like everyone was really calm.

I bet that when he had the phone off the hook he said something deescalating like “Hey, we’re all friends here, put the hammer down” that was misconstrued by the dispatch.

1 Like

Yes, and it’ll work, because deep down they know that they want this stuff to happen to Democrats. They just need plausible deniability so that they can deny it to family members at Thanksgiving and such, and the bail him out thing is a “joke” and it’s funny so it’s ok, even if it does allude to their true feelings.

Right, when we say we want to bail out Nancy Pelosi’s attacker or that we wish Nancy had been home instead of her husband, or that Mike Pence should have actually been hanged in the gallows outside the Capitol, it’s just a joke haha why do you Dems take everything so seriously and kill our fun?

1 Like

They expect an indignant reaction. The way to mess with them is to give them a completely different reaction that turns the tables on them and hurts their feelings.

1 Like

Many years ago, I was taking money out of an ATM when I heard “take out two-hundred dollars”. I turned around and there was a white guy with a scarf over his nose and mouth with a handgun pointed right at me. He was maybe three feet away. I said “okay, I just took out $50, I’ll take out another $150”. I did that and handed him the money. He took it and ran away. It was a perfectly business-like transaction as armed robberies go. He had me dead to rights. What good would it do to get excited? Different people react to the same kind of situation differently. It’s not really that unreasonable to think everyone involved would be calm during this crime.

4 Likes

Lol, “details”.

What’s going on w tuckers hair?

1 Like

Oh yeah, I agree. Just pointing it out as it could very easily be somethjng the conspiracy people latch onto in order to cast doubt on what happened.

1 Like

conspiracy people will latch on to literally anything but the official narrative

3 Likes

It’s the only way dumb people can feel smart. They believe the religion fairytale hook line and sinker so the only area they can have “independent thought” in becomes these wild conspiracies which mansplain the things they dislike.

Yeah, they derive a powerful sense of community from aligning with other ignorant people and all agreeing with each other that they are the ones that Really Know what’s going on.

https://twitter.com/drewharwell/status/1587435164875083777?s=20&t=_iwsrr7XwLM5fxIc8KcYBQ

1 Like

Well that was a fast turn around, I’m glad he’s not any more.

4 Likes

2 Likes

And people say there are more punchable faces than Tucker’s. Come on now.

1 Like

The stupid thing about this whole Pelosi conspiracy theory thing is that it’s not even a complicated, vague, situation. Guy broke into their house looking for Nancy, husband was there, guy attacked husband, husband was able to get to his phone and call the police. It’s pretty straight-fucking-forward.

1 Like