GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

Holy shit. that thread has a few more clips. Worth your time to go watch them (but not better than the Seahawks video I posted in the NFL thread).

I saw a clip of an interview he did with one of the far-right “news” networks and he was tearing up about how important the movie was or some shit. Fabric idolatry.

That’s tough. I’m in a similar spot… I work with boomers who skew like 85/15 MAGA/sane. Just got out of a meeting with a nurse who got fired for not getting vaccinated and she was ranting about it. I just nod along.

1 Like

it would take every drop of energy in my body to stop me from laughing in her face

1 Like

https://twitter.com/debdrens/status/1586053558255767552

1 Like

Onion

Guys Paul Pelosi was no angel.

1 Like

What’s wrong with killing white people?

8 Likes

I wonder how much the jury will order Alex to pay when he claims its a false flag put out by Pelosi herself?

1 Like

This is correct

https://twitter.com/_fleerultra/status/1586036705504546816?s=46&t=0wXb_MC-ev7Q-5QdwgRT7Q

11 Likes

Update to the NOT BRAIN SURGERY update:

“Mr. Pelosi was admitted to Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital where he underwent successful surgery to repair a skull fracture and serious injuries to his right arm and hands,” Drew Hammill, spokesman for Speaker Pelosi, said in a statement. “His doctors expect a full recovery.”

The Last Jedi might be the most successful piece of art in history. Every single person who irrationally hates it is a literal nazi.

Wait, Zuck has a hospital named after him in SF?

See Saw III for step by step instructions

3 Likes

Need more from the cabal to counter the insurgency.

After him and his wife, presumably. A new facility is called The Chan Zuckerberg Building.

1 Like

When the inevitable actual murder of a democratic elected official happens they will absolutely simultaneously say false flag, deserved it, and this is what happens in democrat run cities.

2 Likes