GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

I saw Denzel on a Broadway. He played Caesar. In like 2004. He’s been coopting white roles for decades!

Was Macduff played by a white guy?

Was Brutus played by a white guy?

I’ll take the under on 0 if the line is number of Shakespeare plays or movies has the average MAGA person seen.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/erininthemorn/status/1572750739629547520?s=46&t=zoereeulxv4ClArwAXE4Eg

Just dug this up to find out:

Turns out Denzel actually played Brutus. Caesar was played by a white guy. Marc Antony was black. They also used modern guns, so it was all kinds of inaccurate to the original. MAGAs would have been super confused “I’m angry cause blacks, but yay guns!”.

1 Like

holy fuck

Just casually suggesting hospital executive murder. What could possibly go wrong?

it’s even more horrifying because there already have been bomb threats and stuff called into hospitals, how is that not an open call for violence?

It is, in fact, an open call for violence

1 Like

It’s not an open call to violence because it is implicit rather than explicit.

1 Like

When everyone knows what is meant it’s no longer implicit.

I don’t think you know what “implicit” means.

1 Like

The line there between implicit and explicit is as blurry as Judge Jeanine’s vision after box #2

2 Likes

i think I recognize all of the pictured actors. Maybe not bottom right guy

Was the brand name of the guns “swords”?

1 Like

According to Deplorable Logic, it can’t be murder because TV Man says they deserve it.

Good old American Taliban.

Big if true.

2 Likes

I’m a little fuzzy on the timeline, did her husband expose himself at the bowling alley before during or after their courtship?

It was during, and even better, the purpose of the evening out was for the boyfriend to bond with her stepdad.

1 Like