GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

Jayson Boebert seriously makes like $500K/yr as an “energy consultant.” Wagging your hog around at teens in a bowling alley is apparently quite lucrative

MUH HUNTER BIDEN

Nevertheless,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/23/gaetz-no-charges-sex-trafficking/

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the NYT piece that comes out 5 years from now documenting the corruption that was involved in Gaetz avoiding charges.

No, the actual allegations will come out in the book written by a career prosecutor.

3 Likes

LOL good thing they gave a light sentence to his fellow “buy underage hookers online” conspirator in exchange for flipping!

What a joke this country is

1 Like

The reason they won’t press charges is there are “credibilityproblems” with two witnesses: first, the man they caught red handed and who they gave a light sentence to in exchange for cooperation. And second, the child prostitute in question

Very normal

4 Likes

Need a refresher on what they can and can’t do right before an election :thinking:

Can: Slander HRC
Can’t: touch republicans.

Capiche?

1 Like

Feds don’t lose much in court like private schools have high test score. Selection bias.

Its gonna be 2032 and republicans will still be making mask jokes

ah yes, the utopia of Texas – a state simultaneously so safe that you can let strangers waltz into your home without fear, but so dangerous you must equip a firearm to go grocery shopping.

3 Likes

god there is soooooo much going on here, down to the fact that the couple is interracial, lol

Babylon Bee maintaining the conservatives 100% record of never, ever, ever being funny when they try comedy.

5 Likes

I will give the Bee credit sometimes they do get a chuckle out of me but that video is the type of shit that only conservatives think is funny.

https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/1573362452858814467

Ya that one stuck out to me too, like wow white women from california are so crazy they’ll marry a black person!

You’ll be shocked that your avg Babylon Bee fan noticed too and thought that was hilarious

3 Likes

lol it’s not normal, it’s “normal”

2 Likes

it may be a california stereotype i guess - my ancestors fled here from the south to pursue interracial relationships, but even in CA i learned it was illegal for an absurdly long time. something about the sight of a black man with a white woman drives these people INSANE.

I also enjoyed the projection of the California people being terrified of a stranger walking up to their house, when that is definitely a huge fear of conservatives everywhere. That’s why they own guns.

3 Likes