GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

Combined square footage 9600 square feet lol.

Meanwhile that 6k sqft Frank Lloyd Wright house in WI is under $1m.

Nobody wants to live in WI. No place with that level of per capita alcohol consumption is a healthy/fun place to live.

spotted in the wild

2 Likes

If they can say the N word why canā€™t I?

1 Like

Well, his buildings are notorious for leaks and structural problems.

Law and Order tells me ā€œKidnapping by false pretenseā€ is in fact a felony. On the whole, it probably varies by state. The federal law against human trafficking doesnā€™t apply because it requires the perp to get financial or sexual gain.

Oh I know. Just giving some perspective. My house is almost worth the same in AZ and itā€™s about half the size.

I clicked on the link because lol at the idea of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in a 763 sf house. But holy shit this is a depressing listing.

Outdoor entertainment area:

I guess this is where I have to eat?

I suppose Iā€™d choose the bottom bunk:

Oh god, is this one of the bathrooms?

6 Likes

but iā€™ve been assured that dems are exactly the same and in on it, and thereā€™s no point in voting harder

2 Likes

More likely outcome is the migrants will be charged for accepting the rides, thereby trafficking themselves across state lines.

2 Likes

depends if your MIL has legal papers

:vince3:

1 Like

in fact abbott and desantis are fundraising off of it

2 Likes

I want to say itā€™s a teardown and youā€™re really just buying the lot, but I measured it out (size isnā€™t in the listing) and itā€™s 0.1 acres. Itā€™s not even on the water or a quaint street. Looks like thereā€™s an unofficial grass parking lot across the street.

Supreme Court: Kidnapping migrants for political gain is free speech. Iā€™ll allow it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m joking (mostly), but 10 years ago Maricopa County was routinely prosecuting migrants for conspiring to smuggle themselves across the border. This continued for years until a judge finally told them to knock it off.

1 Like

Not only that but you also get the pleasure of paying a $2,965 annual HOA fee.

This is the messaging:
https://twitter.com/MikeOLoughlin/status/1570768407410405377?t=jyUt3XM5TiLRR7qyKOFgcw&s=19

Dems bussing/flying migrants to blue states would be a step in the right direction actually.