GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

It does with stupid people.

Should’ve challenged her to spell gun.

Lol me but I couldn’t have imagined how low the right would go with this busing actual humans and dumping them at politicians homes.

These people are actually evil. There is a pretty short line between this type of dehumanization and actual mass killing.

There really is no bottom.

2 Likes
19 Likes

As a father of a child who is struggling with mental health and self-worth, this is especially infuriating:

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1570769149160493056

Also, his social studies teacher showed them a PragerU video last year. It was the only one all year and I don’t think there was anything shitty behind the intent, but I did make sure my son knew that PragerU was despicable (I think he knew already, as he specifically told me about the video).

3 Likes

The ending is pretty sad - sounds like he didn’t get enough love from his father. Every parent should make sure their kid knows that the world is better because they are in it.

6 Likes

I literally had a talk last night with my son about how worthy he is and how wonderful of a person he is and this fucking asshole is proud that his dad didn’t love him.

Besides, his message isn’t even logical. If we have to accomplish something tremendous to “make the world a better place,” then the vast majority of humankind hasn’t made the world a better place. Guess what? My kid has made the world a better place because his existence in our lives has made us happier.

Prager, on the other hand, has made the world so much worse, but he thinks because he is famous and rich and has a voice that he is something.

25 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/JamesSurowiecki/status/1570792676676739073?t=zRa8OaEBjdEYN4PK3wsi9w&s=19

Better headline “Abbot fills last few seats on the back of the bus with blacks.”

1 Like

This monster has children. Can you imagine him telling his 13 year old “Nothing you have ever done is useful or makes the world better.”

Ugh

I tell people to sell their kids around age 7. They’ve learned how to read and ride a bike. All potential. On average you’ll come our way ahead.

But I’m clearly joking.

3 Likes

1 Like

By the time they are ten, kids may have written to children in other countries becoming pen pals and trying to set the world on a better course. They may have participated in a fund-raiser for underprivileged kids or may have done a variety of other activities which could be objectively judged as making the world a better place.

2 Likes

doing a humane and decent thing to own the libz

5 Likes

3 Likes

None of those things probably qualify in Prager’s eyes as making the world a better place.

It’s actually the dumbest ploy ever - of course the only response democrats have here is to treat them humanely and find shelter for them, which is exactly what they did.

wow sick “own” - force democrats to look humane, which they genuinely struggle with. I guess it probably plays really well with GOP voters though.

1 Like

Question for the lawyers here… is it legal to tell my mother-in-law I’m sending her on an all-expenses-paid vacation to Hawaii, while actually sending her to Alaska with no money or hotel booked at all, hoping I never hear from her again?

Asking for a friend

18 Likes

According to Zillow, list price for the ten cheapest houses for sale on Martha’s Vineyard right now totals $6,990,000.

$600k gets you a 763SF 2 bed, 2 bath.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3-Dukes-County-Ave-Oak-Bluffs-MA-02557/56897942_zpid/