GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

yeah toyota scion xb first gen. they were cool little city cars. surprisingly big inside. i had the more rounded less box 2.5/3rd generation(2014) one for awhile. im 6’5" and i was totally comfortable in it.

1 Like

Thanks. Not sure I’ve ever seen one. It’s remarkably short and boxy. Certainly seems designed to maximize interior space.

2 Likes

Trump Doral event: Vaccinations creates autism, which creates transgender

2 Likes

An alternative and probably superior title would be Typical Median Trump Supporters Interviewed.

2 Likes

far into the interior of poisonous miasmas

The great Texas doctor brain drain

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2023/05/22/dell-childrens-medical-center-clinic-austin-doctors-gender-affirming-care/70238008007/?gnt-cfr=1

Also wtf is Ken Paxton not in jail???

1 Like

Under indictment for 8 years

LOL LAW

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1660677910959730688?t=nxuFObvRRrAiDUpinSyV2Q&s=19

3 Likes

“If I was a normal person”

6 Likes

She thinks normal people are dumb and brainwashed tho’. Keep her perspective in mind. So her point is actually ”rational”. :crazy_face:

PS: Ran for Governor and is a district chair for the GOP.

1 Like

Lmfao what is she talking about? I can’t remember ever seeing a globe for sale let alone someone pushing globes on me. Wtf

1 Like

You’ve never owned a globe???

1 Like

If it does turn out that the earth is flat, globes as a conspiracy does make sense.

2 Likes

“Emotional manipulation” lol gotcha so that moment you had there where you tried to garner some sympathy over your daughter who was suicidal for 3 months, that was actually you lying to (wait for it) emotionally manipulate your audience a bit! Because you don’t believe she was suicidal, you believe she was pretending to be suicidal. All so you would approve of this surgical nightmare she wants to go through for reasons you’d have a hard time inventing / explaining.

Uh there’s 0 chance anyone under 40 has ever purchased a globe imo

1 Like

Ehhh my ex wife bought at least one

1 Like

Daughter’s study desk - purchased a few years ago while I was still under 40.

5 Likes