Fun Poster Data

Nah your posting is consistently solid and never bad, it’s just rarely the type of posts that spike your like totals (like memes, snark, funny tweets, etc).

1 Like

Perhaps the entire community is happy and dishing out more likes for some unknown reason.

1 Like

Don’t you have enough hearts? You need to suck up for more? :wink:

I agree of course.

I feel attacked.

3 Likes

This isn’t something to aspire to.

As soon as I saw this data I thought to myself, “I wonder how jalfrezi will find a way to take a shot at me about this?”

Good one dude.

I just can’t believe ins0 got five likes two weeks ago.

2 Likes

It’s not anyone else’s fault the forum software doesn’t yet allow us to distinguish a Like from an Ironic Like

2 Likes

I blame it on ZZ

I think this one isn’t his fault for once

Is Ins0 perma’d?

What exactly did Ins0 do?

Victory lap minutes after RGB’s demise.

What he does.

3 Likes

wait, I’m barely beating TRUMP in likes per post? I need to uh stop posting so much.

I’m not posting anything great sure but ffs.

3 Likes

He made one post this week that got a lot of likes. I bet you can guess…

2 Likes

He also shut the fuck up for two whole days.

I should post memes. My ratio is not good.

2 Likes

You’re seen as a centrist so your likes are capped, along with any other non-conformists. Who cares anyway.

I care.

2 Likes

Good compared to what? You’re at nearly 2.3 this last week. That’s pretty good, I’m never that high. I just strive for > 1.0. I finally got a lifetime >1.0 this week I think.

I think the data is good for the forum, even though it may cause some bad feelings here and there. It’s made me more conscious of what I post and made me try to make more quality posts.

6 Likes