Fun Poster Data

Eh yes and no. I’m very aware of my own ignorance on a lot of topics, so being yelled at for being wrong isn’t always a bad outcome. When I get frustrated is when I get attacked for something I didn’t really say. That irritates me a lot. So I stay out of it because I don’t really want to argue about anything here.

You guys also post with such a high frequency I often can’t keep up with the politics megathreads. I mostly lurk the political threads to get good takes to bounce off of derps in my years long crusade of trolling right wingers.

3 Likes

And we have a winner. Well, at least as far as bolded is concerned.

The rest is untrue. I like plenty of posts on here. If I like a post, I generally try to respond by thanking them for the post or otherwise pointing out why I liked it. The like button seems a bit lazy, but I suppose some of my like responses are as well (e.g. a simple :+1:). Also, 22 didn’t have one, so I’m just accustomed to not having it.

Because my method of liking posts is a little more labor intensive, I’m sure I don’t give out as many. So, even if there were a way to include them, I’m sure I’d still be towards the bottom of the list, but I wouldn’t be the nut low.

6 Likes

Fff I liked your post after saying I wouldn’t!

1 Like

Pretty much this.

I’ve wasted way too much time arguing with people who never intended to change their views. The days of feeling good for arguing my position better than another rings hollow to me as I age. If there’s no practical gain then it’s really a waste of time and causes anxiety that I don’t need in my life.

3 Likes

So I’m the serial liker, top of the ladder when giving out. :roll_eyes:

Ohh well, I got caught… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It started because it helped to bring the community together and as new posters appeared, I gave more out to make peeps feel welcome.

I may have to stop that and just like my Favourite posters like @StimAbuser to get his ratio higher.

@Nononocantsleep :trophy::1st_place_medal::checkered_flag:

@clovis8 is welcome to a beer whenever he visits Scotland and of course anyone else who is visiting in the future.

4 Likes

I’d love to see a post count stat

1 Like

People dogpile on Nun too much imo.

4 Likes

You mean this?

https://unstuckpolitics.com/u?order=post_count&period=all

1 Like
2 Likes

I keep reading the title in Joey Ingram’s voice and expecting stats on the pro posters to be coming next.

1 Like

23d Time Read

realDonaldTrump Donald J. Trump
Impeached
694 Received
0 Given
0 Topics
6.1k Replies
3 Viewed
10 Read
5 Visits :point_left:Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

3 Likes

Micro has the most posts? Would not have guessed that

1 Like

It

2 Likes

doesn’t

2 Likes

surprise

2 Likes

me.

4 Likes

Me

2 Likes

Either

2 Likes

I think this is wrong, no reasons other than feelings. :eyes:

1 Like

Posting like that is going to play hell with my like ratio.

3 Likes