Fun Poster Data

As I’ve said repeatedly, I think wishcasting is dangerous in these times and I don’t want to let it go unchallenged.

2 Likes

Is there a reason these post counts don’t line up with our actual post counts?

1 Like

Give my boy time. Soon Preet will dominate all categories.

3 Likes

Well…

These are good examples. @nunnehi’s takes don’t meet the approval of the majority here (he’s often wrong imo but that’s beside the point) but gets ritually picked on for what reason and with what justification?

jm says he dislikes being attacked with deliberately bad posting (who can blame him?) and it makes him stay out of politics threads.

Is this what you want a left of centre forum that preaches tolerance to be?

2 Likes

Oh man I love this stuff. Old-school politards may remember a series of quarterly threads I made on the old site long ago. I’m sad to see that some have been ruined by missing images, but some are still intact.

Which Politics regs write at the highest grade level? (Q1 2014)
2014 Politics and Unchained metrics

Data Explorer plugin looks sweet.

3 Likes

Shit I can’t even make it with 500 posts or more.

Maybe it’s because I stick to just a few topics for the most part. Or I suck at Unstuck

2 Likes

I just reread my post (written in haste as dinner is coming) and the last line reads a lot stroppier than how it was meant to. Sorry about that.

3 Likes

Yah, like, for me tolerance doesn’t mean being permissive or sacrificing my boundaries, limits, and preferences. I don’t campaign for anyone on my ignore list to be banned. I’m allowed to not like people and to want nothing to do with them despite us otherwise agreeing on paper.

4 Likes

Nor me. I think we need to uninstall that plugin.

3 Likes

Not very many people engage positively with our posts, zz, but everyone who does goes on to start their own message board.

7 Likes

RIP Lou

3 Likes

I’m going to like every post in this thread. Just on principle.

It’ll take a few minutes. brb.

8 Likes

He has recently taken to criticizing Pelosi for failing to impeach over the Russia stuff, but still won’t admit that means he was wrong about ~everything.

Wow, that’s a lot of lurkers.

1 Like

24% of our users are all chezlaw coming in to see what people are saying about him.

8 Likes

:beer:. Have a cold one after all that giving.

4 Likes

Hey that’s how I post and I only got sixth.

3 Likes

FAKE NEWS!

Can someone come up with an algorithm to determine “others” rankings? Quite the hot topic.

2 Likes