Food Madness Thunderdome

I love wings but this is about practicality and chili is one of my favorite things to make at home so I’m not giving it up.

1 Like

If anything chocolate-related is out, I’m flipping my answer. Chocolate is an ingredient in a ton of different foods and beverages.

I’m a vegeterian. So I don’t eat either of them.

But I’m choosing chili for this one. Vegeterian chili tastes better than tofu wings.

1 Like

Vegetarian chili is great. I used to do a neat based chili but now I throw in more vegetables and substitute Trader Joe’s vegetarian ground for meat and it’s wonderful.

i just tipped the scales to wangz

1 Like

also wtf is a ‘baked good’?

pizza?

Canceled your vote. Great chili is goat level food.

2 Likes

I just accidentally bit into a piece of anchovy pizza (missed that it was on there) and it was so thoroughly disgusting that I might have to change my vote. I cannot believe that people who have thousands of food options choose to eat what tastes like rotting fish covered in huge amounts of salt.

1 Like

Broke the tie on the chili side. Wings too salty dammit. I still have a full bottle of Frank’s too.

I’m not voting for either, I have a low opinion of wings but I have no where near enough experience eating good chili

Pastries and similar: donuts, cinnamon rolls, Danish, bear claws etc.

This is the correct take. Chili is super convenient. It‘s easy to make, tastes even better when reheated and leftovers can be frozen for later.

(I decided to not do the matchups in order but jump from division to division instead)

Round 1i:

Sizzling steaks or crispy, freshly baked bagels?

2 Likes

1 Like
  • Steaks
  • Bagels

0 voters

Round 1m:

palatable pasta or crunchy cookies?

2 Likes
  • Pasta
  • Cookies

0 voters

wat? I don’t generally eat biscuits or chocolate for dinner.

EDIT: missed the word Madness in the title

3 Likes

Ok, thank you for the information. Not sure what I am supposed to do with it though.

Round 1e:

Golden french fries or fluffy pancakes/waffles?