About Moderation

Ever since he stopped being a mod goofy started attack trolling the same group of people he’d supported bans for. Makes you think!

sorry muk misunderstood ya

Oh no, trolling. Who would do that jal? Not you I’m sure.

1 Like

Do you really want me to go back to the beginning?

It was him taking offense to me claiming the dems were the real end boss to progress and that I wasn’t a “true democrat”.

Let me know if you want the receipts.

Max buddy if you just invent whatever you want for me to say you might as well just have the conversation with yourself.

1 Like

damn I tried to reread this thread but apparently I’ve been banned from the exiled politics forum.

J Man or Cusefiguring out he still has the power to ban me somewhere:

2 Likes

lolololol

same energy

1 Like

goddamn pro boards exiled politics is rockin tonite

1 Like

You know what the best part was? When I was sent a PM about how one of “the captains” had admin access accidentally and something like 50-100 accounts suddenly showed up to that forum. Wonder how that happened?

2 Likes

No idea ikes, I just logged in to read the thread NBZ referenced. But I couldn’t because you and your buddies banned my account. How about you go fuck off there forever? Thanks bye.

It’s a bit of a muted party.

I only tried because you reminded me that it existed.

1 Like

Right, I only tried because NBZ reminded me it existed. I only mentioned it because J Man or Goof Baller or Cuse Rounder (the legacy mods there from what I can tell) banned my account. That I hadn’t logged into for like three and a half years. Better safe than sorry!

Ikes when was the last time you talked to a patient

I’ve never seen you not instantly respond to anything ever

2 Likes

lol what are the 100 accounts suppose to be? this ikes performance is just spectacular. that post might be the most nonsensical i’ve read here

2 Likes

5 Likes

Hertz donut, Keeed!

2 Likes

Can’t believe that Yuv, the smartest person in the world, can’t figure it out. What do you think it was?

guys guys guys I hear there’s a hot new forum with noted assholes ikestoys and goof baller, supercop moderator cuse, and administrator extraordinaire jmakin.

Not really bob!

It’s an honor and a privilege to be prebanned from that fucken hellhole.

Random words in random order, inscrutable point

Can’t believe Dr Ikes can’t figure this out the way he can studies by only reading their titles