About Moderation

You know what the best part was? When I was sent a PM about how one of “the captains” had admin access accidentally and something like 50-100 accounts suddenly showed up to that forum. Wonder how that happened?

2 Likes

No idea ikes, I just logged in to read the thread NBZ referenced. But I couldn’t because you and your buddies banned my account. How about you go fuck off there forever? Thanks bye.

It’s a bit of a muted party.

I only tried because you reminded me that it existed.

1 Like

Right, I only tried because NBZ reminded me it existed. I only mentioned it because J Man or Goof Baller or Cuse Rounder (the legacy mods there from what I can tell) banned my account. That I hadn’t logged into for like three and a half years. Better safe than sorry!

Ikes when was the last time you talked to a patient

I’ve never seen you not instantly respond to anything ever

2 Likes

lol what are the 100 accounts suppose to be? this ikes performance is just spectacular. that post might be the most nonsensical i’ve read here

2 Likes

5 Likes

Hertz donut, Keeed!

2 Likes

Can’t believe that Yuv, the smartest person in the world, can’t figure it out. What do you think it was?

guys guys guys I hear there’s a hot new forum with noted assholes ikestoys and goof baller, supercop moderator cuse, and administrator extraordinaire jmakin.

Not really bob!

It’s an honor and a privilege to be prebanned from that fucken hellhole.

Random words in random order, inscrutable point

Can’t believe Dr Ikes can’t figure this out the way he can studies by only reading their titles

i have plenty of answers for that, but it would mostly require me to insult your intelligence which is not nice and i’m a nice guy. Why don’t you ask the people who are actually somewhat tech savvy in your group?

Everyone is pretending my nonsensical post makes no sense. It can’t be that I’m a moron. It just can’t!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

All this horseshit is just OCD in display - alwayshasbeen.jpeg. I’d imagine those who left or took a break are just trying to find a way to break free from this prison sentence of argumentative hell.

None of this shit will ever be solved by talking about it.

5 Likes

Who knew DrChesspain was F72’s gimmick

grunching

lol ikes can’t read lol

1 Like

You’re 100% right and I’m obviously not trying to solve anything, I’m just blowing off some steam. I’ll stop now.

2 Likes