Fast food thread

I got this for lunch and I’m really tempted to get it again for dinner

1 Like

Celebrating with a pretzel pastrami. I hope you’re right.

1 Like

Ah, you have other qualities

So that’s a no go? How did you have it? I really like their pretzle buns, but their staff is fairly inconsistent in my area.

Just whatever was the standard. Didn’t modify it. It was okay, not bad or anything, but i had NY pastrami on my mind and it was just supermarket stuff.

Still happy!

I just tried this and it was excellent, thanks for the recommendation. Also the 4 for $4 upsized to medium was great for a kid - my wife got a drink and my dog got a burger in addition to us getting fed.

3 Likes

Just saw this. It certainly isnt NY deli pastrami, and in fact it isnt as good as Capriottis, but it was my favorite sandwich growing up

no McRib reviews?

My friend is a mcrib diehard. Today’s the 10th and he’s eaten 8 this month.

1 Like

That thing is the most revolting fast food item I’ve ever seen. It actually makes me queasy just looking at it.

2 Likes

I’ve eaten a lot of fast food but never tried the McRib, don’t plan on changing that

It’s greatest crime is it’s passing relationship to ribs, the greatest food of all time.

When I was in elementary school they’d serve a “ribwich” sometimes, which afaict is exactly the same as the McRib. This was something to be celebrated when you are less than 10 years old but doesn’t seem like food I would enjoy as an adult, much like the pizza they served. Is nostalgia the appeal or do people genuinely like it? Serious question, I have never understood the McRib obsession other than ‘people become inexplicably obsessed with certain fast food items.’

Also just want to reiterate how good that pub chicken sandwich was from Wendy’s. It was legitimately better than something most restaurants would serve for $15. I should also note that I did not get the beer cheese sauce because I cannot remember any instance of a cheese sauce improving an item for me, it just makes food saltier and messes up the texture.

1 Like

We had those lol. I gave mine away. A lot of people liked them like the McRib. I do not order McRibs either.

Also I guess I kind of like Jersey Mike’s now? Got an Italian sub there last week and getting one against tonight.

Yeah I like Jersey Mike’s fine. Certainly better than Jimmy Johns

The new Quarter Pounder at McDonald’s is actually good. It’s actually a legitimate hamburger.

What’s new about it?

Free McDonald’s food for the next 10 days.

App required, $1 purchase required.

The highlight is free Big Mac tomorrow.

McD have better coupons on a reg bases. I got one in the app for 20 nuggets plus 2 large fries for 5 bucks.
It should be illegal for food to be this cheap.

1 Like