Fast food thread

Sad to report that Chipotle’s ‘limited time only Carne Asada’ does not look like the picture and tastes like burnt low quality mystery meat.

Chipotle did something terrible?

You dont say…

Carne asada was always too chewy for me

Since I ate it the next day, the tortillas were not dried out and I was fine eating leftover burritos cold.

I’m feeling like fast food tonight. Not sure if it’s the 12.5mgs of THC I ate.

Not a fan of the spicy mcnuggets either. It’s mostly breading with very little “chicken.”

Here you go, have a Subway - another great contribution to world cuisine…

2 Likes

The ruling is not the first slice of controversy for the brand. In 2014, Subway decided to start removing the flour whitening agent azodicarbonamide from its baked goods after a petition circulated online. The ingredient is commonly used in the manufacture of yoga mats and carpet underlay and has been banned by the European Union and Australia from use in food products.

the new Rallys/Checkers chicken sandwich was clearly designed as a response to the popeyes chicken sandwich and it delivers. it’s like they tried to match every great aspect of the popeyes sandwich and they nailed it, like i know it’s a knockoff but it’s great. new greatest chicken sandwich?? it is for me

1 Like

There’s a local Korean fried chicken and ramen place who clearly copied the Popeye’s sandwich, who let’s not forget copied the Chick Fil a sandwich, who probably stole it from some local place back in the day. And guess what? It’s great and I love it.

2 Likes

Is Baja the 2nd greatest beverage of all time behind water?

Wendy’s Pretzel Pub burger is top notch. So is the spicy chicken version of it.

I’m eating every fast food imaginable these days, as drive thru is often the only time I can procure any food.

gonna have to do some kind of 90 day cleanse or something starting in December, lol

4 Likes

Wendy’s Spicy Chicken just slapped the ball out of the park ages ago. Every other fast food joint is trying to catch up. PS: Wendy’s had the GOAT commercial, too:

1 Like

I got the non-spicy version of the pretzel chicken

Really good

wendy’s spicy chicken confirmed GOAT

1 Like

Wendy’s has changed their premium fried chicken sandwich. Instead of calling it the Homestyle Chicken, they have named the new sandwich the Classic Chicken Sandwich. They tweaked the chicken recipe and added pickles to the lettuce, tomato, and mayo.

It’s free in the app with any purchase this week.

I just had a Pretzleami from Togos.

Goddamn, pretzle buns are fucking amazing.

I like them because they are just tough enough to not disintegrate but soft enough to still be as a sandwich platform.

1 Like

Wendy’s spicy chicken sandwich has gotten increasingly grisly over the years. I used to love it now at least half the time it is unedible. Come at me bros.

1 Like

I love it. It used to be better when they first started (was started by a couple dudes at San Jose State) but I still think its great. If you have any affinity for Pastrami, I recommend the number 9. With or without mustard, extra pickles.