Fast food thread

I’ve always been strongly anti-drive-thru (can be used in specific circumstances) whereas my wife is strongly pro; currently she is winning thanks to COVID. The culture of eating food while you drive is really shitty though.

This is ancient but the mention of drive-thru makes me think of the fantastic Mark Thomas :slight_smile:

Lol

Dr. Pepper Margarita

Dr. Pepper and agave-based liquors have no business being near each other like this. Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be fired. We’re not actually sure that any Dr. Pepper syrup went into this, but if it did, the addition to the margarita base made it taste more like a root beer than anything. When you decide to add Taco Cabana’s Margaritaville shots into it, this one becomes wholly unpleasant. Only the most devout of Dr. Pepper fanatics could reasonably stomach this. Normal people would be much better served with sobriety. Yes, it’s that bad.

Ordered a spicy chicken from Popeye’s and got a regular fml

Drive thru for life, I’ll park in the lot to eat or bring it home if the place is close

1 Like

Just found out my shitty little town is getting a Popeye’s AND a Panda Express. So much chicken!

1 Like

I had a coupon from my local McDonald’s for BOGO large sandwich that expired this month. I decided to use it on two Big Macs, which I ate in one sitting. At the bottom of the bag where two more coupons that expire at the end of October. This is why I’m fat.

6 Likes

Hot n spicy mcchicken was neither hot nor spicy.

Taco Bell. Crunchy taco: $1.29. Beefy 5-layer burrito: $2.39. Taco and burrito cravings pack with four of each: $10.

Am I going to eat the whole box by myself or is there a good way of reheating Taco Bell leftovers?

I’ve tried the oven before and it wasn’t very good. Maybe an air fryer?

I literally just bought the same thing and ate it all except one burrito. Only mild regrets so far.

lolCanada just got the Popeyes chicken sandwich and I can confirm it’s insanely good! Maybe best fast food sandwich I’ve ever had.

1 Like

I’ve never done this, but my approach would be to eat the tacos first (those shells and lettuce won’t keep well), and be prepared to sacrifice part of the burritos by opening them up, ditching the tortillas and just reheating all of the fillings in a skillet with hot sauce.

1 Like

Holy shit. Amateurs in this thread.

You reheat Taco Bell by throwing whatever you don’t eat away, and then going back to Taco Bell to get more.

11 Likes

I always just leave it out and eat it at room temperature hours later or the next morning. Reheating Taco Bell sounds even worse than that somehow.

1 Like

Canada Taco Bell has this monstrosity (which is secretly really good). It’s healthy cause it has vegetables on it!

1 Like

Taco Bell reheats perfectly fine in the microwave imo.

You must have a different kinda microwave than me

1 Like

2 Likes