Fast food thread

Have you tried an hour before it closes?

Obv i just wanted to try it and drove by 4 times. Its not even a car line cause theres no drive thru. Just college students standing in line oblivious to the fact that they will turn 40 any moment now and wish they haven’t wasted their sex years waiting for frozen fries and okay chicken fingers

3 Likes

Had a wonderful 4for4 w/ double stack from Wendy’s the other day when I used to be able to taste food.

Truly an absurd deal in this day and age.

This is a really good point. Its obviously not a 99 cent Double Stack or Breakfast Jack, or an Arby’s 5 for 5 (The three best fast food prices of all time, obv) but you get a lot of good stuff for 4 bucks there.

1 Like

Oh man arbys 5 for 5 so good

Is that the number of time you get diarrhea for each time you eat at Arbys?

2 Likes

4 Likes

The taco and burrito cravings pack, 4 tacos and 4 beefy 5 layer burritos, is excellent value at Taco Bell. Current price for me is $10.49. The burritos are $2.69, so you’re basically getting four free tacos. I can almost finish the pack in one sitting.

37 cent Whoppers, must order on the app.

I just went against my morality after having seen so many stories about how amazing Chick filet-a was and I can report it’s legitimately terrible. Wtf! That is the weirdest mass delusion I have ever seen. It was actually bad. The sauce is awful.

I am so confused.

2 Likes

Mods ban plz

2 Likes

nice bump, I actually had Cane’s today for the first time (about 35 mins total from getting out of the car and back into the car with food, but the alternative was holding a crying baby so bring on the freezing line).

It was, well, kinda okay. At least the chicken was well fried and battered. Fries were meh supermarket frozen crinkle fries. Texas toast is weird shit what does it have to do with the meal? lol didn’t even take the coleslaw that must be what anti vaxxers feel.

I’d just get chicken fingers and sauce without any of the other crap.

Every time I hear about a fast food that is really, really good it inevitably tastes like … fast food. If you rarely eat fast food, then it is actually slightly off putting on first taste because it is SO MUCH salt and sugar and fat. Like I love all of those things obviously but it is just SO MUCH.

5 Likes

I’m with you on this one. Chick-Fil-A is super overrated. I don’t get it either.

What fast food do you like?

Popeyes is the best fast food. Then taco time (which you don’t have).

1 Like

There are definitely Taco Times in the US. I’ve driven by them somewhere, can’t remember where, but I’m positive they have them here.

Edit: Apparently 226 US locations, only 74 in Canada

1 Like

I’ve got Chick Fil A as fine, but definitely overrated

I mean there is no reason for this

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/most-popular-fast-food-by-state

Kind of surprised no Subway. 15 years ago feels like Subway would have crushed this map.

I swear I have never heard of Charley’s Cheesesteaks before looking at that map even as a Charley. I would say it was a regional thing, but apparently there are two Charley’s in close proximity to me. I am a little shook.

I’m probably closer to this than where Clovis is at.

My very first time was such a massive disappointment I think it probably felt like it tasted worse than it actually did.