Fast food thread

I live in Washington state and have no fucking idea what a Charley’s is. But apparently they have one in the mall here and I guess I’m going to check it out in the future.

Eta: I’ll be sure to post a TR.

I like chick-fil-a and dislike popeyes (the sandwich at least, didnt try anything else).

i think i have a lower grease tolerance than most of you. tried the popeye spicy sandwich twice and couldnt eat it

Yeah, NFW is something called Charley’s Cheesesteaks the most popular FF in WA, I’d snap take the under on 15% of Washingtonians having ever heard of it. Pretty sure it’s a bug since if you go to their data source, it looks like this:

Twice I’ve had this happen

99% of the time that light is the best path. But it baffled me and pissed me off both times. Both times I ended up having to swerve out and take the other direction of the stop sign.

(yes Chick Fil A forces people to turn right at the end)

I’ll give you .12Ξ for that NFT.

4 Likes

panda express for MN, wat. I don’t know if I’ve ever been to one.

I like Chick fil a but it obviously isn’t some incredible experience, Popeyes is my fast food chicken go to.

I think cfa is great as far as fast food goes, and if you don’t wanna dip a waffle fry in that calorie-packed sauce I feel bad for you son.

2 Likes

I’ll admit our experience was tainted by an extreme hatred of its politics and seeing so many videos about how amazing the sandwich was. At least my dad wasn’t gay-bashed while we were there so that’s a plus. :wink:

1 Like

This means there is one in every town of 10 people or more, so you can’t fault Clovis for being mistaken, it’s understandable.

Hmm I always thought this was a Canadian thing. I can’t remember ever seeing one down here.

There are two different Taco Times in the US. A southern one and one called Taco Time NW which primarily serves the Pacific Northwest. I think the Canadian one is afilliated with that version.

I once had someome tell me they had a terrible fitst CFA experience. I asked what they ordered and they said the grilled chicken sandwich.

I just shook my head and walked away.

1 Like

I admit to having a craving for CFA every time I see Jane Lynch on TV.

Haven’t been back to CFA since I found CFA and Polynesian Sauce in the grocery store.

Fwiw, I believe the corporate office has ended it’s far right, religious giving.

I’m seeing lots of articles from June and July this year saying otherwise.

Guess I fell for the banana in the tailpipe

Hattie B’s hot chicken was delicious. Da fuk is it sideways.

2 Likes

So i was watching gordon ramsay on hot ones from last week. Sean asked him what he thinks about in n out and gordon answered “delicious. I love what they do. Hand cut fries ya great stuff” (i might be paraphrasing).

So this leads me to believe that either gordon ramsay can’t actually cook or that he never had in n out (or both, i suppose). There is literally 0% any professional cook would single out their fries as a positive, let alone give props to a meaningless marketing term such as “hand-cut”.

He also said he never been to nandos which seems crazy for a brit but i’ll let the uk bros decide on that.

Yes this is serious business

1 Like

He cheated on his first appearance by dousing the final wing with I can’t remember what but it was cheating.

The last wing gotta be less spicy than the bomb.