Fall LC thread

Never forget

King of Bhutan Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck

1 Like

I’ve gotten 11 emails begging for money from Yang in the past four days. None have them have been about why I gave him my email address in the first place, which was HIM giving ME free money. Bad!

He hasn’t sold my email to another campaign yet, looking forward to who gets their grubby mitts on my email going forward.

1 Like

Strong contender. I’m going to refrain from making a “How much Wang would a WangChuck Chuck” joke since homosexuality is illegal in Bhutan.

2 Likes

Albanian President Ilir Meta also seems like a strong contender.

edit:
Albanian politicians are very good for this in general Enver Hoxha, Mendu Taci, Atar Dade, Fatos Nano (although I think Nano Fatos would sound more starwarsy) and the list goes on and on: Category:Albanian politicians - Wikipedia

2 Likes

Boutros Boutros-Ghali

Ndabaningi Sithole

1 Like

I swear there was a college football player named Dick Sucko in the late 70s. But I can’t find any stats on him (not gonna google at work now). I know I saw him in a Rose Bowl - so that means Pac-10 or Big-10.

Pol Pot

Draymond Green

Englebert Humperdink

Hingle McCringleberry

1 Like

I searched on Google and the first hit was you asking him on CP, with the same excuse about not doing it at work.

1 Like

Nice.

Please vote in this poll. This one’s easy, no life or death forum issues at stake, we just want to know your theme preferences.

Goodluck Jonathan - Fmr Pres of Nigeria

1 Like

I’m sitting at a Starbucks because I’m an extremely indulgent parent and reserve the right to raise spoiled children. The younger microdaughter is seeing a show at The Troubadour and I’m waiting for her. This stupid Starbucks doesn’t have outlets to charge my computer, not as an oversight, but because they tore them out. There are holes where the outlets used to be. You get a table for as long as your batteries last I reckon, but what these fuckers don’t know about me is that I have a book in my computer bag!

That’s your punishment for going to Starbucks.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/ElleArmageddon/status/1178840943836852224

3 Likes