El Sapo and RiskyFlush 1v1 Film War

I liked playing rotation when we had three people to a game. Divide the ball in threes, whoever makes first pocket assigns numbers.

Do you like liquor? I used to be a huge Wild Turkey nut but there’s no shot of bourbon good enough for me to only drink half the shot.

KNISH SIGHTING

1 Like

Hey, Knish!

“Kid’s got a sledgehammer break!”
Low fuesal-oil content.
“Who you working, me or him?”

So good, out of the gates.

1 Like

Damn, had no idea Hustler and Color of Money were part of the same cinematic universe as Rounders, but this makes sense.

1 Like

Helen Shaver is so damn sexy.

1 Like

Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio is also sexy in this, but it’s dirty sexy so it’s different. Love her.

1 Like

There’s Tom. Way back before braces, but even after, I can’t help but always look at his middle tooth up top every time he smiles

Ebert was wrong about this movie, but he was right about her. She’s older than Tom and it shows. She’s in charge of the relationship.

80s looked fun.

She’s definitely in charge. One of the great parts–she and Newman are in charge.

1 Like

Mastrantonio is the best. Great here, in The Abyss, Robin Hood. She’s the only Maid Marian for me.

lol it cuts back over and he’s banging away on the video game. so good.

I can’t make out the wad. How much money does it look like is in the clip?

Classic arcades, too. Tron sighting.

Olivia de Havilland for me, thanks.

$350~

Pool excellence is not about excellent pool.

… So highly recommend the book. It’s got a weird section where Fast Eddie opens an art gallery befofe diving back into pool. So … it’s different. But highly recommend.

I walked right into that one

Cruise plays an excellent man child. Always.