Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

1 Like

Son is currently breastfeeding while looking at me and laughing, trying to cuck me I guess? Little does he know I fucked his mother

13 Likes

Mattering seems like it sucks from an objective perspective.

I read this and my mind immediately started thinking of jokes, then I read the rest of your post and realized you had already climbed to the peak.

2 Likes

Got mom to read Man’s Search for Meaning, in Spanish. Didn’t know at the time she had about a year to live.

Impressed a girl who was reading it. She thought I was just some engineering nerd; not someone who’d read shit.

Ofc it’s also a great book. It stuck in my head a long time. That’s how I measure that.

5 Likes

So you would recommend it. Going to get it.

3 Likes

I’m not gonna do it myself obviously, but if someone walked up behind me, unbeknownst to me, with a .357 or .44 in hand and pumped one righteously through my noggin and I didn’t see it coming I’d probably thank him in the afterlife.

5 Likes

Are there parts of music we don’t know about yet? Notes to be discovered? Like you can have sharps and flats, but are there mini-sharps? Just one mini-sharp would open up a whole new can of worms from a musical creation standpoint.

1 Like

Like the “Fleshy Part of the Thigh” episode of The Sopranos, except in the head.

There are definitely musical traditions that don’t adhere to the 12-tone scale.

Yikes, sounds like a gang of grey poupon drinking snowflakes to me

2 Likes

Happy Birthday little T!

2 Likes

Do numbers exist?

1 Like

Insofar as representations of concepts that seem to work when applied to reality.

1 Like

Holy shit man. I just listened to that in bed next to my wife with it on pointed in one ear only and that was intense

1 Like

But if sentient beings with the concept of numbers ceased to exist–would the numbers still exist?

2 Likes

Moved on from coffee to wine. Listening to old sad songs.

You know, Linda Ronstadt was pretty hot. And I suppose it’s no coincidence she reminds me of my missing friend.

5 Likes

Yes. And that includes the imaginary ones.

1 Like

8 Likes