Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

I will commit major voter fraud to ensure you’re elected.

Also, apologies from the past for your legal fees.

Do you guys ever wonder where a thread came from and then you read the Trump thread and you see yourself asking for the drunk venting thread but don’t remember asking for it.

Good idea slightly more sober me!!!

5 Likes

I’m likely to be uninsured in a year barring a miracle, I’m likely to be at numerous protests and God knows what they’ll do to people let alone the covid risks, I’ve been extremely outspoken on social media before and today was very possibly the best day of the next 2+ years.

I don’t really care any more, there is very little joy left day to day. I can have purpose though, and that’s what I’m trying to remind myself. Maybe I can’t have the things I long for personally, but that doesn’t mean I can’t impact things I care about.

You’re the meaning in my life

You’re the inspiration

Petey C

Haha thanks. My new Congresswoman is likely a milquetoast establishment liberal, if that’s the case she’s going to need an angry challenger in two years.

1 Like

I am always here to talk. I know we see a lot of this shit equally hopelessly although we don’t always agree. You are a intelligent person man, so just do the best you can. That’s really all we can do at this point.

3 Likes

I’m lost? Mad men? Or who is pete c

1 Like

Thanks, you too.

2 Likes

Peter Cetera of Chicago, lyrics from You’re the Inspiration

2 Likes

oh damn. just heated up some leftover burnt ends

1 Like

Fuck I’m sorry. I was pretty indifferent to kids, always figured I would have them at some point but wasn’t ready at all, especially in current climate. However, my wife had a shitty childhood and always wanted a family of her own so that she could give them everything she couldn’t have. Shes amazing and usually right, and biological clock was ticking from some medical issues, so we did it, and she was right. Unfortunately, the world fucking sucks in direct proportion to how awesome my son is.

10 Likes

I just listened to it. It gets an average ranking. Does not make funky jams utopia.

2 Likes

does it make the celebration, jubilee jamboree mix?

Ya I wasn’t throwing a pity party for myself. Just saying you have a lot to be thankful for. I do as well and sometimes it is hard as shit to see it.

5 Likes

No that is only for billy joel christmas songs

2 Likes

I’ve been delaying dentist/physical checks because of COVID, but I guess it it time to do it soon while I still have affordable insurance. I can’t possibly pay for health insurance if ACA goes away.

Just in case you guys aren’t reading the COVID thread, allow me to say FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

The Oxford vaccine may be fucked. 2 people have that rare spinal condition now.

I was a little too eager to get to bed, miscalculated and bashed my head on the headboard. Luckily, being a poor, my headboard is made out of wicker.

6 Likes

popped in the thread. great fun reading through the posts. then the thread turned dark, then fun again, then dark, then weird, now dark.

pure balance. counterparts

Fuck man. Seems like you ran pure on headboards.