Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

“Tell us what your approach was on that rear hole position?”

1 Like

I know there has to be a good riff on “game of inches” but I’m still work shopping it.

3 Likes

“We knew we didn’t want to do too much to soon right out of the gate. Our opening strategy was just to play within ourselves. I’m sorry, I meant with ourselves.”

“Anyways, nothing comes easy in this game.”

4 Likes

1 Like

Nice warm up you got there, we’re did you learn that ****

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/1337823285388537857

3 Likes

Omg one of the greats.

Now you’re up shit’s creek with a turd for a paddle.

1 Like

Not at all lol

2 Likes

I was thinking of trying to catch up but it’s already getting late here so you guys might have to settle for my lightly buzzed venting.

1 Like

It’s IMPOSSIBLE to not laugh at that, regardless of circumstance (which you can clearly attest to lol)

You eat
Dark meat

1 Like

God damn. I just read this. That’s awful. Sorry, man

2 Likes
2 Likes

seems like bullshit, sorry man

1 Like

We need to get this dude in the green shirt in the thread to liven things up a bit 'round heya,

3 Likes

So is the Capitol Police Chief in on it? I’m honestly at a maybe right now, and by maybe I mean I’ve gone from 0.0% likely to 0.7%.

My sister’s BF gave me some “special” cookies for xmas and told me to only have a quarter at a time. I prob ate a third and I’m feeling wonderful.

1 Like

i don’t think in on it like knew it was coming, but probably more likely the chief and some of the other high ranking didn’t really think there was anything to worry about cuz magas are “good people”, and figured even if something did happen no biggy.

Can people here open bottles of beer with a lighter and aim at people? I just shot a guinness cap across the room like a champagne bottle. Always used to do that at people when young.

3 Likes

No that sounds pretty impressive.

lever/fulcrum

This guy does a half ass job.

3 Likes

I was at a party once and tried using the counter to open a bottle and chipped the counter and now I don’t do that anymore.

3 Likes