Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

Nothing I said involved a counter top. You can’t aim at people then.

It’s hard to believe, or at least it’s not something you want to admit to believing publicly, but it’s also hard to understand how they could honestly have been so unprepared for what happened.

1 Like

You drunk I was just sharing a story of non traditional ways of opening a bottle to relate to your post

2 Likes

I can open 'em, but it’s been years, so I don’t know if I have the skills to direct 'em anymore.

Wow song?

DOOM!

1 Like

This isn’t on Spotify and it’s ruining my vibe

8 Likes

8.30 mins timestamp, my favourite bottle opening show

1 Like

It’s Wednesday and I am rounding up to the weekend. Been smoking and drinking since noon. I made chili last weekend and I think I am high enough to make a homemade chili pizza so wish me well. I’ve never made one before and am going to do it sans recipe but it will be glorious. If anyone want the full trip report lmk otherwise I will try and post an afterpic of the carnage.

9 Likes

Yeah I definitely wanna see this.

My sister’s bf made some special cookies (I might have already posted that but whatever) for Christmas so I’m finishing off the last one tonight. Gonna be floating on a cloud while I watch Real Housewives of Salt Lake City and The Challenge.

1 Like

Just saw your post but this bad boy is about to go in the oven at 495

8 Likes

The chili i used was cooked Sunday and now had an almost nuclear glow and is nearing solid state.

It’s achieved a form after 3 days in the fridge.

1 Like

I am 8/10 wasted but I think it is in.

AdeptFarBlackandtancoonhound-small

6 Likes

3 Likes

Lol I’m loving this

Only a few more minutes for the money shot.

Ok halftime pic for all the haters and losers

8 Likes

It looks fking amazing. It is also super hot. Review coming soon

3 Likes

God damn that looks tasty

1 Like