Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

i’m gonna see if i can finish off a full bag of sun chips

2 Likes

I like your chances.

3 Likes

Comparing biblical end times prophecies to Trump is… Interesting. I’ll leave it at that.

1 Like

Goat status to OP

1 Like

I can guarantee you that my deplorable dad has never stopped to question his assumptions for an instant. He knows the truth and nothing you say can convince him otherwise. He’s been mainlining Limbaugh for almost 40 years.

3 Likes

time is definitely slowing down at this point

2 Likes

It has to be LOL, because no one that was in the DOTA thread was anything special. Kirby was probably the highest rated player, followed by me. And no one was on a team.

BTW don’t ever play DOTA

ETA I just opened the thread and apparently someone’s teenage son is top 10 in NA and signed to a tier 1 team. Which is incredible. I have close to 10K hours in it and have never been higher than bottom of the leaderboard (2000ish).

2 Likes

I was at a T-intersection today in my work van lmao with the company signage all over it. (with the option to turn either right or left) A car is coming from my left, as I’m waiting to turn right. He never signals his intent to turn, so as I start to turn, I exaggeratedly clap my hands a few times right at the window for them to see. The truck stops at an angle, occupying space in both the lane he’s exiting and entering, and the jackass in the passenger seat is all posturing.

can’t draw any conclusions about greater friskiness than normal to throw it all away, though.

1 Like

It was Tabako. And Dota. Man, that was a long time ago already. I suck at DOTA and don’t enjoy playing it.

https://liquipedia.net/dota2/Fnatic.NA

-I lost my job on Tuesday so I’ve been on kind of a bender this week. I’ll be fine; without getting into specifics, my conclusion is that if the company doesn’t value everything I’m capable of, then I’m better off elsewhere.

-Related, some old college friends started a weekly poker game through a free site and I’ve been using that to supplement my income for a few months.

-I’ve been drinking a lot of Ti’ Punch lately. Related, I recommend the Smuggler’s Cove book guide to rum and tiki drinks.

-The political problems in America will not be solved electorally. I leave it to you to decide what that means for what you must do.

18 Likes

did you get through those sun chips??!

give us an update?

hope the thread didn’t get too dark! the thread was so fun. let’s get happy again!

He has entered the drool phase.

1 Like

Additionally, the sun chips bag is from costco so it’s huge (and no i haven’t finished it) and just now as i was walking back to the couch i saw the bag on the couch out of the corner of my eye and thought the bag was my 2 year old

4 Likes

zesty queso

four stars out of five

3 Likes

lol

1 Like

Grunching for now but I am super drunk and high. Sometimes I am sober also. This thread seems pretty good.

2 Likes

i smoked a briskst today and drank probably 20 beers starting at 8am. At an earlier point a friend came over to discuss my weed plant progression. At a later point our neighbor came over and smoked and drank and ate epic brisket. It was mid 70s for almost the whole day. What a fucking nice day.

Those might be good or bad, way too fucked to know at this pt

14 Likes

I’m sober. Drunk would be very bad right now for me. High would be better than sober probably. Sober sucks a lot. I have a raging headache, presumably due to not sleeping much last night. Laid in bed awake until 7am.

4 Likes

come see me at my pharmacy. I can help some of that.

1 Like

After I move I’m getting a medical marijuana card.

2 Likes