Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

What if Republicans are actually right and giving all the money to corporations and a select few will bring the human species into endless prosperity and God is real and he actually does hate LGTB+ people and destroying the planet is actually necessary for us to advance as a species and all these scientists are actually making up all this bullshit so they can earn a living

10 Likes

i have actually wondered about this a few times - not in terms as specific as you got into, but just, “am i actually the brainwashed one here?”

8 Likes

What if having empathy for others means you’re actually evil? What if the purpose of life is to see how much money you can grift from others?

4 Likes

Yeah this is all a video game and we’re supposed to be going for the high score like Bezos

2 Likes

What if Don Jr is right to murder elephants and other large mammals?

Eh I still couldn’t do that under any circumstance

1 Like

Did you used to play DOTA (or LOL) hard and be in a very high tier team or was that my imagination? I never got into either really but watch games like that sometimes. SC2 also.

Nope even though I’m younger than most of y’all those types of games confuse me very much

There is someone with a very similar name on 2p2 that was on a good DOTA or LOL team that I saw on tourney and higher level streams. Sorry.

Here’s my sportsbetting (with a little politics thown in - SEE IF YOU CAN SPOT THE POLITICS BET) from 2016.

6 Likes

Johnny, all I know is your blanket has kept me so warm and with winter coming I’m really glad I have it.

3 Likes

running empty live atm. How I feel.

Them doing same song with Marcus King before if missing the live link I’m going to delete later.

Guise? what do we do?

1 Like

I have no idea what that means, but I’ll bet it"s true.

Man, I get so fucked on 10. I really csnt imagine 50

1 Like

It was a 2p2 poster from OK that went off the walls. I hope he’s well. He meant well and was a nice person mostly but had a few breakdowns. Eh, he did get pretty out there at the end. I still feel bad for the dude and hope he’s alive and well.

the last time i did 50 i ended up on my couch, freezing (it was 72 in the house), wondering if people were outside my back door

good thing i’m in a much better mental state today!

4 Likes

Yeah. That’s not me. But I can totally understand how an Okie could become unhinged during this administration. I’m near the end of the rope myself.

Lirva was an ass. And not just in politics forum.

4 Likes

I think about this a lot. I’m confident the other side has never considered this at all, which I am pretty sure makes us the sane ones.

3 Likes