That’s how you steal my content

it’s called exposure

Sign a prenup

Tell me where to sign
Pen ready to dot up that
already dotted line

1 Like

Ok here’s an idea SNL might have done this idk

Trees turning colors for fall. The trees that haven’t turned call the ones that have started turning like sluts and mean names and stuff.

1 Like

You sonofabitch. I’m in.

1 Like

Drinking for 2 days solid is not so good if you don’t drink at all during the rest of the year, Atleast I’ve got another 5 days to recover and I wish Scotland would qualify for the EURO’s every 4 years as it gets all the reletives from abroad phoning home to feel comfort and a sence of belonging. :grin:

Now the clean up begins :scream:

Thankfully I’ve managed to stay quarintined and just phoned my folks etc

2 Likes

Did you get pozzed or just quarantining because you might be?

I had what I think was a cold last week, it started on Monday with a sort of sore eye, then Tuesday with not being able to sleep to well but otherwise feeling OK, then Wednesday night the cold sweats & Thursday being the sweats again… Took some cough cyrup and paracetamol & was all good by Saturday.

I’ve not been out since Wednesday and now believe some of my symptoms relate to Covid-19, so I should get tested when the quarintine is over with…

1 Like

Okay best of luck, I remember you talking about it a week back or so and was wondering.

1 Like

I’m drunk on stouts, watching Sunday night football, and realizing how much I don’t want to work tomorrow.

3 Likes

I watch This Is Us and have been known to cry during episodes. #eatmyballs

1 Like

:musical_note: it’s my thread and I can cry if I want to :musical_note:

1 Like

I like @DrJenniferMelfi a lot. Both the poster and actress

2 Likes

Isn’t that the whole point of watching This Is Us?

1 Like

I’ve been on a bit of a break for a week or so post-election. That streak stops tonight with some Miles Davis going on the record player and some red wine.

5 Likes

I had to sell all of my vinyl and both Technics turntables during the great recession in order to make ends meet.

There’s no better way to listen to pre-1970’s music.

2 Likes

I completely agree. Digital+speaker does not come close.

2 Likes

Also, and I am sure I will get a few wtfs on this, the best soundtrack for the actual music ever is Garden State soundtrack. I have that on vinyl and after a bowl and a few drinks it is magical. I doubt most have heard it. It is on youtube. Try it.

2 Likes

Wow, I was just talking about the Garden State soundtrack with my girlfriend on Saturday. Random. That was my introduction to the Shins. I still listen to The Only Living Boy in New York occasionally when I want water to come out of my eyes.

2 Likes