Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

I just remembered YTF!

1 Like

Yup, Bobby Muffins RIP.

He told a really good story.

1 Like

Got into the gas station at 5:30, one person was chatting with the cashier with no mask and wouldnā€™t leave until after I went ahead and walked in. Then another guy comes in, no mask, then the cashier thanks me for reminding him to put on his mask by virtue of having mine on. I canā€™t really bring myself to judge the employees one way or the other but I guess Iā€™m gonna have to get in at 5 a.m. on the dot or find another online source if itā€™s still legal.

Getting an early start today. This week has been quite the roller coaster.

First up was a multi-day ice storm that completely ravaged my area. Over an inch of ice in many areas and trees took massive damage. We did not have power for about 36 hours. We have a huge old oak tree in our backyard that provides shade for our patio. It lost all of itā€™s top and probably 75% of the itā€™s limbs. The rest of our trees took damage also. Itā€™s really sad and also going to be hell to clean up:

Before:

After(it actually got worse than this by a lot but you get the idea):

Top of what was a 40 foot tree:

I had fairly serious stomach surgery (non-elective) back in 2008 and the symptoms have come back worse than ever. My doctor was concerned not just about the symptoms but also cancer risk so I had an endoscopy done yesterday. Not fun but the good news is I came back cancer free and the bad news is the surgery I had previously done has stretched out so they may have to re-do it.

Then today I went two different places trying to vote and it was basically impossible (for today I am still voting) due to insane lines.

So I am getting drunk and attempting to start cleaning up the mess at my house today.

12 Likes

Out early & back early today for the football-2 games in the UEFA Cup league stage both Scottish teams.

Got myself 2 nice bits of weed for the next 4 weeks for a nice price for here :grimacing: And itā€™s not to bad tbh, probably not US or even near it alough it does me fine its also a nice smooth smoke.

Met the parents yesterday in town for coffee and had a decent day, its amazing just what a wee visit does tbh, it was good to see mum her usual self. :man_facepalming:

Shouting at the TV while playing my online game should be a good night tbh, got packs and spent Ā£120 on it, I know but itā€™s my thing and between that and weed itā€™s my outs.

Sorry to see that storm wreaking your yard there @WichitaDM thatā€™s sucks man and hope your stomach works out. :v:

:beers:

5 Likes

What online game?

My town @jmakin

1 Like

Nice i havent played that one but see ads for it all the time

Itā€™s MNOā€¦ And I can go on basically anytime 24/7 and built my town up & we have discord for when raids or fight happenā€¦ Its a good set up tbhā€¦ Iā€™ve been in the bigger clans but it costs so much to keep up, like Ā£500 a month.

So I downgraded 8 weeks ago to a smaller clan where its more fun and players make more mistakes. With the big clans itā€™s just total power and as no new updates for a while everyone is at the same relitive power.

10 hours in update.

-went to costco and bought tons of wine and food.
-sorta cleaned up my backyard(you can see the pile of shit in the right side of the pic):

-grilled a couple pounds of salmon
-listened to music
-forgot about the cares of the world
-had two rbvs, an excellent bottle of kirkland blended red, two coors lights, a joint and a bowl
-had 4 packages of pocky candy.
-holy shit they are good.
-Biden is going to win and we will all go wild next week.

14 Likes

This is gonna be a wild week, huh

4 Likes

Laundry dayā€¦ Argggggg I hate doing the laundry, well except for today as I had a nice surprise for me at the bottom of the pile and found Hunter Biden laptop

:speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Wow I found it

I really think I could make it as a rapper

Except I donā€™t know how to make music

And I have a terrible voice for music

But other than that Iā€™ve got this

4 Likes

Send me a clip from yer demo and Iā€™ll tell you if youā€™ve got a shot

You think I know how to make a demo? I canā€™t even make a TikTok but I have so many good ideas

You better hit record on that camera

Iā€™m an idea man like George

Well show me an idea then