Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

lol :fu:

2 Likes

Awww man, Iā€™m glad you post more here. I love seeing that cheater Mally pop up every time you do.

1 Like

lol he was my first golden legendary so Iā€™m stuck loving him for life

If anybody wants to say dumb shit Iā€™m very high and highly buzzed

1 Like

My wife and I got high and put up new lights on our patio. I am quite high and I enjoy them:

8 Likes

That looks awesome! How do you like the firepit? Iā€™m in the market.

1 Like

nice

1 Like

If you mean the chiminea it is just a ceramic one. It works well you can get really big fires in there tbh. We have a fire table closer to the house also.

Patio heating rating by heat produced for me is:

High BTU propane heater. The standup one in the picture
Chiminea
Fire Table

I already got dragged in another thread for fossil fuel burning so for those tempted I already know I suck.

Hey i learned a new word! Definitely never heard of a chiminea before, but thatā€™s pretty awesome. Iā€™m assuming youā€™re somewhere warm?

Im in OKC so it was 85 today but gets down into the 30s for highs in Dec/Jan. We can use the patio probably 300 days a year if you subract the super cold and rainy days. I think my wife and I have had drinks out here probably at least 200 of the 225ish Covid days. There is a window right by the main seating that is not ij the pic that you can just put q box fan in the window and basically blow AC on you when it is hot.

1 Like

Goebs lured me into this shit and now I am way more drunk and he just disappears to watch Succession. What an ass.

2 Likes

Iā€™m here!

Watching ā€œInstant Hotelā€ on Netflix with my wife. Fun/easy/dumb reality show about airbnbā€™s in Australia.

Why donā€™t you just watch sopranos already. All of the succession plot is in the funny youtube vid posted in the last couple days.

Iā€™m really close. Iā€™m on s2e6 of succesion. iā€™ll prob be done by monday

1 Like

iā€™ve kinda wasted this whole week at work and now i have a crazy day tomorrow

but the longer i can stay awake, the longer i can delay work arriving tomorrow

same

jmakin, i had my first big brothers in a while this week. mine is through work so we meet on a schedule. obv this time was over zoom, and being the first time my little couldnā€™t connect for like a half hour so it was basically a waste of time, but i gotta get back in thre groove