Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

So I’ve got what I think is a good joke but possibly it may offend. Do I go for it anyway?

Fucking yes, of course.

Where you been anyway?

omg this is outrageous!

I’ve been around. My rl is crazy atm which meant I missed out on DnD night/arvo!

I didn’t realise lapka had a bf.

2 Likes

Same here! I wanted to DnD it up but didnt have the time. I havent played since 7th grade

I haven’t even played lol. I used to watch my older brother play with his mates, naturally I wasn’t allowed.

Excellent stuff getting a job btw!!

Well thank you. I appreciate that

1 Like

It’s a shit and windy day here, typical Monday blues, shift is twice as hard today and I’m sitting having a coffee trying to hold it together before going back out.

I’ve already deleted a post wrt simplicitus wrt bars and fights/waiters. :crazy_face:

All effen morning its “Ahh cheer up driver, its not as if your team lost, bahahahahaha”

And I can’t even tell them to “Fuck right off” BASTARDS

I’ll need to be careful walking to the car later as I might trip over my lip, stumble and crack a smile.

And to top it off my online game has had no decent packs for 6 weeks SIX WEEKS😠 so it’s not as if I can even buy some feel good and emmerse myself online as I’ve ran out of all war stuff battling kids with CC’s. Fml.

DO NOT LIKE THIS POST.

:mask:

1 Like

shortly after returning home today i loudly shouted to no one, “I’M ALL OUT OF WINE?!?!”

6 Likes

Unless I’m missing something (quite possible), three days later makes this the longest slowroll for a good but possibly offensive joke :popcorn:

3 Likes

I’ve already told it!

Yes and it was very funny, but I heard a few people saying they didn’t get the joke, and I figure it’s a lot better if you explain it.

You never explain a good joke.

No, of course not. But you might re-tell it in a slightly different manner…

This is the spot. I just wanna say, you all are the best. Like, seriously. The internet is full of just endless piles of shit that you cant help but step in every time you move, and this place is my own private garden with no shit anywhere. I thoroughly enjoy coming here every day, regardless of what the content is. It’s the people here that matter, and you all matter to me. Some of us have been posting together for a decade or longer. I appreciate you all.

19 Likes

So true! Thank you!

5 Likes

I want to second this. I was a lurker on 2+2 but when exiled and then this place happened, I figured I’d start posting a bit more since it was a fresh start for all. Everybody here is way smarter than me, but that’s ok because this is best place to go for arguments I can take and use in real life as well as breaking political news. Great group of people and I’m happy to be a part. I’m gonna miss this place when Trump has us all hung in Feb.

10 Likes

hanged*

6 Likes