Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

FOURTHMEAL

1 Like

what are all those Hobbit meals? lol the ones they list off

1 Like

Watching Goldeneye on Netflix. Solid movie. But there was brief discussion recently on movies>book movie parts.

Willing to be proved wrong. But pretty sure Goldeneye is the only video game where video game>movie part when video game was released AFTER movie part.

1 Like

Camillejuice

1 Like

Time to revive this. I am getting drunk, listening to music, watching ufc and smoking my homegrow(yes i am a sloppy trimmer):

Surely I can’t be the only one.

8 Likes

I’m watching UFC but also watching my daughter pee everywhere, though post-nap she’s getting a lot better.

At her aim or frequency?

Aim. We’re at least recognizing we’re peeing and trying to get to the potty now.

1 Like

Egger should fight Bea Malecki. Two very unimpressive fighters and the loser should get booted from the promotion.

I bet on Egger. Always love those fights where the person i bet on lands zero offense and doesn’t even really attempt it.

1 Like

My farthest left friends here in OKC (so not that left) have been full blown living their best life since about June. They are now pozzed along with their child. I am personally shocked! Tots and pears.

9 Likes

This seems like as good of a thread as any for this. My wife had a hysterectomy in March. We just got the bill from the hospital. Just under $50,000. Insurance pays for most of it thank god but that is absurd. For one night in the hospital. She got a separate bill from her surgeon for $900??? Boy is that guy getting ripped off if that is right.

3 Likes

That happens all the time. Hospital in network, primary doctor in network, other doctor you had no ability to choose or price shop out of network, fuck you pay me. USA #1

1 Like

It’s mind blowing. Based on your post it sounds like everything went well at least, so :+1: to that.

1 Like

This girl I really liked but for reasons we couldn’t be together got a bf and it sucks

7 Likes

There will be another. I promise you that.

1 Like

You do trim it up before smoking though right?

pleaaaaaase say yes

I spent two nights in the hospital last winter with chest pains. Had a couple doses of morphine, and an ekg. No underlying cause was found, no follow up was done and it was eventually written off as a muscloskeletal issue. Final bill was 57000, 4500 owed by us. Its criminal. Aside from giving me the good stuff (which I hated) to help me sleep, the hospital got 57K over what was essentially a pulled chest muscle.

3 Likes