Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

Starting with Modelo tonight

We drank a bottle of Gruet blanc de blanc sparkling and working on an Oregon pinot noir now and then if I’m still interested it will probably be jack and coke.

That’s a solid progression. Once my daughter goes down I’ll likely move to some higher abv beers.

1 Like

Ugh, imagine being one of the prostitutes being forced to perform sex acts on diseased donny at walter reed. just awful

3 Likes

don’t you know, he’s actually extremely healthy, the healthiest person ever. and he has the biggest dick, the shiniest dick, the hardest dick. folks, you’ve never seen anything like this. it tastes like chocolate!

1 Like

I’m confused. Was that supposed to be a prostitute or Chris Christie?

Submitting a yard adjacent “yard” photo

4 Likes

that’s pretty sick

Lol what?

1 Like

Lol drunk thoughts!

Haha ok, I liked it anyway.

It must be a rare opportunity for him, away from his adoring wife lol.

1 Like

All you drunktards in bed nursing a hangover?

Burp, excuse me!!!

I’ll be starting soon myself, no alcohol today though, just pure weed, ribeye steak and good TV & football along with some tunes later on.

Oh and Ice Cream…

4 Likes

Until a few minutes ago, yes.

1 Like

Irn-Bru revealed as top hangover cure by boozy professor who…
Irn-Bru has been found to be one of the world’s best hangover curesCredit: Alamy.
Shaughnessy Bishop-Stall spent 1- years boozing to find the ultimate morning after saviour.
Irn-Bru came to Shaughnessy’s rescue after he downed a bottle of Buckfast on a trip to ScotlandCredit: Alamy.
1 Jan 2019

:+1:

:icecream:

I’m a few beers and a few old fashioneds in at a baby shower. Also, a former contestant from the bachelor is here.

Hmmmmm

20 questions time.

Male or female?
Seasons 1-10?

It was a season of The Bachelor (so the contestant is female) and no.

Ok i have figured out what high is. it’s making your synapses slower so that your daydreams last longer in the same amount of time, and that’s why time seems to go so slow. i probably typed this in 4 milliseconds

2 Likes