Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

I drink an average of twice a year, so probably me.

How many spelling errors do they accept in texts?

ā€œBarden or fascis ur chouce?ā€

My current Election Day plan is to completely unplug until at least 9pm EST. I see absolutely zero upside to following the news during the day.

3 Likes

I imagine a bender either way. Followed by trying to sell my business and leaving the country or a
huge sense of relief while still wondering what horrors Biden will bring.

2 Likes

This is actually a decent title for the POTUS Bowl thread lol

3 Likes

I wanna disconnect myself, pull my brainstem out and unplug myself. I want nothing right now!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to vote first thing, text/phone bank or even door knock most of the day (whatever I can do to help thatā€™s safest), grab a nap in there somewhere, and then watch returns all night - if the weather is good, on my deck with my buddy. Weā€™re going to get beers from most swing states and food from a couple, and drink/eat as they are hopefully called for Biden. In the event we donā€™t get to drink them, Scotch will be available.

I considered blue pyrotechnics but Iā€™d rather avoid my gender reveal inspired forest fire moment.

1 Like

Seems like the best night of my life to have cocaine on hand. Either for celebrating or trying to forget. If it wasnā€™t COVID season Iā€™d go to Jamaica and ride it out.

Oh, snap, you just reminded me that I have a connect for GOAT Wisconsin brats and cheese curdsā€¦ I know what Iā€™ll be dining on that evening.

1 Like

What kind of a connect? We have not yet decided on a beer for the great state of Wisconsin and its 10 electoral votes, so food is still an option lolā€¦

1 Like

spotted cow obv.

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve got an aunt and uncle that live in Wisconsin. They bring this every time they come to visit.

2 Likes

Every time I know someone going through WI I beg them to grab some for me.

Iā€™m sad we are in the midst of a pandemic and election results might not be callable that night. This would otherwise be one of the greatest opportunities for an Unstuck meetup in Vegas to rail the results and then take back the night regardless of who wins. Instead we will all be in our basements MAYBE staying conscious long enough to hear whether it will take two weeks or Trump is ready to immediately declare himself the winner.

3 Likes

If it comes to riots we can meet up somewhere imo.

5 Likes

Oh, just a friend of mine in town whoā€™s from Wisconsin originally. They get regular shipments of some good stuff from their Mom, and from time to time if I ask nicely I can get her to send some extra. Stuff just shows up in a unlabeled crovac bag, and my friend is cagey, so Iā€™m still unclear if itā€™s a super local operation or repackaged from Costco, but itā€™s good :)

2 Likes

Depending on how the riots go, they may make sure we meet up asap

2 Likes

Itā€™s sounding like a video game. I got the ammo and basic guns. Not much food.

1 Like

Yea I thought about this recently Iā€™d love to meet up for election sweat but goddamn pandemic man

2 Likes

If itā€™s riots, some of yā€™all better join me in DC. I want backup when I go to roust Awval from his trench in front of the Trump Hotel.

7 Likes