Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Have you been in a coma?

Correct.

Voting for low taxes is incompatible with not being extremely racist. Itā€™s not even subtle.

at which percentile of wealth would you start voting GOP? Fingers crossed your app game takes off

Citation needed

Itā€™s pretty clear. Do you really need examples?

Iā€™m curious what GOP turnout would look like without Trump on the ticket

Trumpism isnā€™t really about trump anymore. It will thrive in his absence.

1 Like

Depends a lot on why heā€™s not on the ticket. If heā€™s alive and ranting about how he got ratfucked and everything is rigged theyā€™re in trouble.

Trump didnā€™t kill himself

5 Likes

Trumpism moving on while Trump is still in the picture seems complicated.

Edit: what LFS said.

In the United States, food waste is estimated at between 30-40 percent of the food supply.

2 Likes

I wonder what part of that is during production.

If you want an omelette.

Iā€™m not saying this is wrong, but can you give an example of why? I canā€™t call my boss a racist and even if I could, it doesnā€™t demonstrate why low taxes are racist. Iā€™d like to hear his rebuttal if I can point out why

Taxes pay for services that disproportionately impact the lives of the poor, who themselves are disproportionately minorities.

The response typically is that the government ā€œwastesā€ money and charities are more efficient, so Iā€™d rather give to charities. Charities cannot operate on the scale of a funded government, so that argument fails.

Easy example: School funding.

Look at the public schools in a rich white area vs a poor predominantly black one. Kids in affluent school districts get better teachers, better facilities, just more opportunities in general. Why shouldnā€™t kids be given roughly equal chances to succeed in society regardless of what zip code their parents live?

2 Likes

Good lord

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1670924265158324225?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1670919463837769729?t=2Q9Ja0yn1W0pwUZtF2ni_A&s=19

Lmao his two remaining lawyers just quit after listening to this

5 Likes

Sweet Summer Child take maybe but watching those Bret Baier clips I donā€™t think that guy is winning another election and probably not getting the nomination

The problem is that nobody whoā€™s ever running against him and no one whoā€™s ever moderating a debate is capable of hammering him like that