The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Billie Jean playing. Insert your favorite Republican pedophilia meme here.

In the Air Tonight.

Macho Man.

1 Like

Gloria.

No one is arguing that this is a coincidence.

Also of note here:

Notably, 95% of those who responded to the CPAC straw poll said that the GOP should continue with the Trump agenda. Only 3% said it should change direction.

So McMullin is wrong, as usual, they don’t want something new, they want the next avatar of owning the libs. Second and third in the poll were DeSantis and Noem. As I said a couple weeks back, Trumpism in the GOP can and will be divorced from Trump himself. It’s only just over a month since he was President!

1 Like

Not watching

#stuporspreading is trending.

Twitterverse says gripping podium with left hand and slurring speech. Based on no evidence and no reliable reporting, I’m reporting he had a post covid blood clot/stroke.

Or maybe I’m dreaming.

I’m still waiting for the day they accidentally make something in the shape of a peace symbol or a white power symbol or a (non-white) pride symbol, etc

3 Likes

3 Likes

It would explain the apparent weight loss if he’s unable to shovel big macs into his maw.

2 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when @clovis8 went to the mat on this one. Good times.

4 Likes

The white power sign is done with one’s right hand.

1 Like

I know there’s no point in asking this question, but what even is the “Trump agenda?”

Because my memory of the Trump agenda was that it mainly consisted of him doing less than the minimum work while enriching himself and his family, all the while doing everything possible to take credit for anything good and deny his role in anything bad.

That “agenda” doesn’t really work with anyone other than Trump, does it? I guess you could plug someone else in there to goof off, steal money, and lie, but what does that do for your typical deplorable?

2 Likes

The left hand is just an alt right hand.

33 Likes

If you ask a good faith Trumpkin (or as close to this as is possible) that, I think the answer would be some combination of

–Conservative Judges
–Build wall/keep immigrants from taking our jerbs
–Lower taxes
–less aid for other countries (even if such aid directly benefits us)

There are probably some other things I’m forgetting about.

1 Like

trump agenda:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1366123398598963216

where constitutional rights is a synonym for grievance culture/“anti-censorship”/ etc…

3 Likes

I file second amendment and pro-life under conservative judges. That’s the way you actually get traction on those issues.

It’s the need to use religion as an excuse to discriminate against LGBTQ+ folks.

2 Likes

Abortion #8

I knew it was always used as a “moral justification” for supporting republicans and their repugnant views

1 Like

anti-globalism, going after china, racism, owning the libs etc.

1 Like